Paul's. Maintenance And Reno Service

Susannah
Susannah
1 review London, ON

It's Called Integrity

Last month my fridge died; and in spite of the manufacturing delays caused by COVID-19, I suddenly had to have a new fridge, NOW!

In desperation, after hours of searching, I wound up buying (sight unseen) a new fridge with top-mount freezer that was the ONLY ONE that fit the space in my kitchen. And that new freezer started icing up almost the day I plugged it in. And it has been adding frost, icicles, and an ever-thickening layer of solid ice ever since.

When I spoke with Paul and described what was happening with my freezer, he suggested I carry out a test to see if it fixed the problem. If nothing changed, he said, then there were two possible issues it could be. He named them.

He also suggested that although he could look at it himself if I wanted him to, I might prefer to call for service from the place where I bought the fridge, since I'm covered by their warranty. Which I will do.

I don't know Paul personally, but when a person goes to the trouble of calling, offering solid, practical advice and suggestions as to what might work best to fix the problem, and following up later, it seems to me that this person is moved by something more than simply receiving a cheque.

Other reviewers praised his hard work, dedication to doing a job well, and so on. I'm going to add integrity to that list. I believe Paul is an honest person who cares about his work, and I for one will definitely be contacting him again for home repairs.

Thank you for the review it means so much to i appreciate it so very much thank you

Private User reviews London, ON

Door lock fix

Paul was prompt and efficient. He fixed the issue as we had an immediate need but also pointed out the real problem and what permanent solution was needed. I really appreciated that. Since then, Paul has been able to respond to various maintenance issues for several more properties, give honest feedback and fix. I am pleased to have connected with him and his company.

0 reviews London, ON

Outside work of removal of trees, brush, lily pond removal and filling it in.

Paul is a hard worker. He can complete many different types of jobs. He does it with precision, to do the job right the first time. My cast-iron bench looks brand new again after he fixed it with poplar slats. Paul made sure that the roots were dug out from along the fence where many overgrown trees and bushes were covering the fence.
The lily pond liner was removed and he filled the hole and evened the dirt, placing flagstone and new steps to go up easier.
He ensured that any brush was removed. I have referred Paul to other friends.

More about Paul's. Maintenance And Reno Service

We have been in business since 2003 .We are a fully insured company and are Bondable . We offer a wide varitey of services and work with several trades to help Our Clients get the results they want in their home or business.

40 years in Janitorial Maintenance.
20 years exp in building,painting mudwork along with minor plumbing & electrical work.