Stein Construction

Reviews for Stein Construction

Davide
Davide

Re-seal Sink

Very friendly and knowledgeable. Took the time to expand the project in detail. Would hire again. Thanks gents!!

Thanks Davide it was a pleasure meeting you and helping you take care of your sink.

Matt a.
Matt a.
1 review Peterborough, ON

Counter Top

Stein Construction installed a counter top for us, and we were very pleased with the result. They were quick to respond, they were very clean and organized. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone, and will be calling them again in the near future!

Thank you for choosing Stein Construction it was a pleasure working with you on this project.

sgravendick
sgravendick
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen Countertop

Stein Construction was undeniably one of the most professional companies to work with. Mr Stein himself made sure that all details of the project were completed within a timely manner and to my satisfaction.
I highly recommend this particular company if you are looking for perfection and something unique.

Thank you for appreciating our attention to detail as well as your recommendations.

kkahler
kkahler
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen Refresh

I wanted my kitchen updated with new counters, sink and taps. I was assisted with the choices of Caesar stone, sink and taps. I was more than satisfied with the finished products. The choices exceeded my expectations as did the quality of the workmanship.

Thank you so much for your kind words and allowing us in your home. We truly appreciate your business!

More about Stein Construction

Stein Construction is built on quality workmanship using high safety and ethical standards. Based in the GTA, we have helped transform homes across Ontario into one of a kind beautiful and functional works of art. Our projects are based on forward thinking, working beyond the standard, and implementing original designs to meet our clients needs. Our success is measured by our long-term customer partnerships and clients satisfaction. We look forward to working with you.

Check us out on social media: