Oceans Flooring

Floor Laying & Refinishing

Reviews for Oceans Flooring

Hardwood Flooring and baseboard Install

I had Elntin (owner) come and install engineered hardwood flooring in my hallway which was approx. 10ft by 3 ft. He also had a kid helping him.
First of all my baseboard heater had to be removed from the wall before installing new baseboard. I could tell he wasn't experienced removing heaters because he used a crowbar and pryed it off the wall instead of unscrewing it causing a chunk of drywall to break off. He then took a hammer and smashed it open in order to removed the wires. Not professional at all. The transition strip of wood by my bedroom door was put in crooked and he had to come back the next day to fix it. He fixed it but not totally correct...it's still a bit crooked and he also cracked the transition strip from hammering it too hard. I will end up getting someone else to correct that. Also they had all their tools and wood scattered in the hallway preventing my neighbours from being able to walk by. I had to ask the kid to move things for me. And lastly they left a mess behind. He must have tracked glue on my flooring because it took me about 3 hours to clean it off my floors as well as caulking slopped on things such as the side of the baseboards. I could have done a neater job with the caulking than him. I'm used to working with people who have higher standards and an eye for detail. He was at my place for approx 7 hrs and I thought he was overpaid for the quality of work and the hassle he created for me. I would never recommend his company to anyone. I'm totally disappointed.

hello this person I did my job did a good job for heating i did not pay a technician i lost my time by telling you my matrial I worked in the corridor that you did not have places where it could be I did not spend any time working on the phone with someone for work that I did and he has the experience of work as strange as a man and I work this way clean and in terms of trasition is not my fault because the one who has the room installaare the end of the tree has cut off the stomachs and say that they do not lie with thanks

Lady B.
Lady B.

Basement self levelling, 3rd floor levelling in Victorian home and basement/3rd floor plus 2 bedrooms laminate flooring throughout. Also 2 bathrooms laminate flooring and carpeted downstairs to basement.

All the workers are hard workers and the floors look great! Pricing was reasonable & affordable.

Pros : they are honest with pricing and refunded any material that they did end up using. The flooring was professional placed down. They work and manage to get a significant done in a small time.

Cons: They are a little messy. I had to clean everything up after they were completed, some of my walls I had to wash and I have to repaint all the trim because of some dents& marks. The levelling material is messy on its own but still annoying. It’s common in Reno’s but recommend not paint prior floorings!

I had to call back to repair a minor mistake however they had no problem coming back in fixing days later. I liked that I could do that and they showed up and had no problem fixing.

Dany
Dany

Laminate floor installation

They did a great job, installing laminate flooring for about 400sq ft of my condo living room and bedroom, professional and speedy quick - done within 1 day. Included removal and disposal of old floor, installation of laminate and baseboard.

thanks

Sandy
Sandy

Stairs and Landing repair

The work required stairs and landings to be made safe for the public use. Turnaround time was 1 day. The Oceans Flooring team did a great job. Quality work on time and within budget. Thank you.

nikos.ko19 in East York
nikos.ko19 in East York

Floor renovation

The floor was broken and I called some companies and the cheapest was is Oceans Flooring. Mr. Eldi was very helpful and very kind. Professional at his job, when they started work, they took out all the stuff from the living room and the kitchen and started work. They did a good job and very fast. When they finished the job, they cleaned the floor and put all the stuff in place. I thank them very much for the work they did at my house, all my guests coming home ask me who made it so nice and I give them your card, Mr Eldi.

More about Oceans Flooring

Welcome to Ocean Flooring. We offer a variety of flooring services and installation to meet your needs. We carry all colors of tiles, VDP, plank, vinyl, hardwood and laminate, and carpets for you to choose from.
We have been proudly serving the GTA for the last 10 years and have many photos showing our finished flooring work.

We also offer free estimates.

***

Contact us today to schedule your appointment.