Oceans Flooring

Reviews for Oceans Flooring

Sandy
Sandy

Stairs and Landing repair

The work required stairs and landings to be made safe for the public use. Turnaround time was 1 day. The Oceans Flooring team did a great job. Quality work on time and within budget. Thank you.

nikos.ko19 in East York
nikos.ko19 in East York

Floor renovation

The floor was broken and I called some companies and the cheapest was is Oceans Flooring. Mr. Eldi was very helpful and very kind. Professional at his job, when they started work, they took out all the stuff from the living room and the kitchen and started work. They did a good job and very fast. When they finished the job, they cleaned the floor and put all the stuff in place. I thank them very much for the work they did at my house, all my guests coming home ask me who made it so nice and I give them your card, Mr Eldi.

More about Oceans Flooring

Welcome to Ocean Flooring. We offer a variety of flooring services and installation to meet your needs. We carry all colors of tiles, VDP, plank, vinyl, hardwood and laminate, and carpets for you to choose from.
We have been proudly serving the GTA for the last 10 years and have many photos showing our finished flooring work.

We also offer free estimates.

***

Contact us today to schedule your appointment.