NATANZAK

Reviews for NATANZAK

Dodi in Mississauga
Dodi in Mississauga

Master Plumber indeed

I run several properties and commercial businesses.
Any time I need a plumber for emergency or just general plumbing maintenance, Natan Zak is always there, ready and willing to go the extra mile to do the job.
He is a Master Plumber indeed.
With Natan Zak I know the problem is PROFESSIONALLY solved.
I never regreted calling him. He is always there.

I do my best.....

Riz
Riz

Handyman

Great Service. Very prompt and does the job correctly. Available when needed. I have used Natan to fix things around my business for several years now. I know that he is available when I really need him. He does charge on an hourly basis.

If a client asks for help I come over ASAP

More about NATANZAK

-since 2008 : -Service Plumber ( plumber of trade of ON) -indoor/ outdoor paint job -ceramic(floor/ wall) installation (since 1993) -repair/ replacement hardware, -If necessary, inspection (free of pay), purchasing and delivering material.