RODMAN CONSTRUCTION

arben
arben
1 review Ajax, ON

hardwood floor

Very quick and efficient. I would hire this team again on my next project. Reasonable price too.

Thanks a lot Arben!

fereshbd
fereshbd
1 review Aurora, ON

Hard wood flooring

RODMAN CONSTRUCTION
Richmond Hill
L4B 0A2

These guys , Babak and Sadegh from Radman Construction,showed up in the morning for installing our new hardwood, they were very precise and professional and knew how to do their job, very courteous and knowledgeable and the result was satisfaction and a beautiful floor.it was a two days job,they cleaned up the site before leaving.I would recommend them to any friend for their flooring.
Fereshbd

Thanks a lot Dear Freshteh , it was our pleasure to be a part of your home renovation.

Hamed in Richmond Hill
Hamed in Richmond Hill
1 review Aurora, ON

Flooring, trims and baseboards

I hired Rodman construction to install my hardwood flooring. They were great with awesome personalities and set of skills for what they do. I end up also giving them all interior doors and trims installation to these guys.
Definitely recommend them.

Thanks Hamed, It was our pleasure to work with you!

More about RODMAN CONSTRUCTION

Welcome to Rodman Construction. We offer floors, framing, drywall, painting, kitchens, bathrooms, full residential renovations, decks, and commercial work.

We offer free estimates.