Alterra Landscaping

Reviews for Alterra Landscaping

Gary from Toronto
Gary from Toronto

Flagstone Steps

I've been talking to Alex for over a year. Just didnt pull the trigger in 2019. Finally did in Spring, but just when Covid hit so I had to wait to start. This finally happened in June. Alex was in constant communication with us and started when he said he would. Raslun did all the stone work and was fantastic. You can tell he loves his craft. His brother Ramzi removed the old material and did the joints. It was tough to remove. Extremely hard working crew and did everything they could to complete the job with quality and speed. It took 5 days in total but was worth it. Courteous and clean. Raslun was very careful to install and make sure that the work would be as weatherproof as possible given our Canadian winters. Would recommend them to anyone. Would use them again .... Clearly.

Thank you for such a nice words. we would love to work for you in a future! Thanks again!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard and Front Yard Renovation

Our family has been planning to get interlocking done in our backyard since we purchased the house over 15 years ago. Alterra was referred to me by an old classmate. We contacted Alex and he was very quick to respond and come give us a quote for getting our front entrance steps, backyard interlocking redone as well as putting in new grass in our backyard and installing a gate. The quote pricing provided was WHAT WE PAID. There were NO HIDDEN FEES! We had issues with past contractors who would quote one price but would then start charging more as the job began. This was not the case with Alex. They came to do the job and finished it in 5 days, exactly the time frame he gave at the beginning. They were respectful and cleaned up after the whole project (literally nothing left for us to clean). Super happy with the job they have done and would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a professional work done.

Thank you! It was a pleasure for us to work on your project!

Erin in Toronto
Erin in Toronto

Backyard patio

Alterra did an incredible job on my backyard. Alex and the crew were professional and the job was completed on time. He gave great advice in helping choose the materials for the project and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I highly recommend Alterra Landscaping!

Thank you, Erin! it was a pleasure to do your project.

Anna in Maple
Anna in Maple

Backyard patio

Great work. Good teamwork. Got our patio in two days. Definitely would recommend them to do the job. Helpful in choosing the materials and proper landscaping. They are working very clean and leave no mess.

Thank you, Anna! Would be our pleasure to do more work for you in the future!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fixing outdoors stairs

We are happy with Aleksandar's job.
It was difficult to find good day to do that.
The soil was frozen and the weather was not cooperative.
He was willing to work under these circumstances and finished job on time.

Thank you very much!

mmerrill in Toronto
mmerrill in Toronto

Repaving parking pad

They came when they said they would come, they finished the job when they said they would finish, it cost me what they said it would cost me, the parking pad looks great, lots of compliments from the neighbours! What more could you ask for!

Thank you so much!

Farias
Farias
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Interlocking on front and back of our house

Alex and his team did a phenomenal job. It was not an easy task for us as it is a new street and there are really no examples that we can use from other neighbors as everyone has original builder porches. Alex came by and gave ideas and suggestions, was very patient with us and they finished the job in a very timely manner. Thank you so much for the wonderful new look that you gave our home.

Thanks, Farias!

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto

Backyard Interlock and Retaining Wall

We hired Alterra to convert our backyard into an outdoor living space and we are incredibly happy with the end result. It is exactly what we wanted, if not better!!! The whole team are hardworking, professional, very clean and the job was finished ahead of schedule. Alex was a pleasure to work with and his suggestions were bang on. I would highly recommend Alterra!

Thank you! I am glad you happy with our work!

Vladimir D.
Vladimir D.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Interlosk, Entrance and backyard

This company did interlock and an entrance for my home and some work in the backyard. All work was done within 3 days, as promised, with very good quality.
I will recommend this company for my friends for sure.

Thank you, Vladimir! it was a pleasure to work with you!

victoria.r
victoria.r
0 reviews , AB

Interlocking

Alterra landscaping did an amazing job for my property. They built an interlocking patio and a driveway extension. Even though access to the backyard was tough, project was completed within 3 days. They left our property nice and clean.
Overall, I would highly recommend Alex and Alterra landscaping to all my family and friends.

Thank you, Victoria! It was a pleasure to work at your house!

More about Alterra Landscaping

Alterra Landscaping is a construction company, which specializes in landscaping services for private clients as well as businesses. Alterra Landscaping offers a number of services within Toronto and Greater Toronto Area including interlocking driveways, patios, fences and decks. Alterra Landscaping team consists of highly trained professionals with years of experience in landscaping field to deliver high standard of work in a timely manner. Alterra Landscaping has hundreds of satisfied clients and this is the best compliment for us, it outlines high quality of our service at a reasonable price.