Northern Builders Contracting

Classic Paving & Concrete
Classic Paving & Concrete
1 review Milton, ON

Hardwood Flooring and crown molding

We had Tiago install hardwood flooring through out our home as well as crowne molding. Our house has transformed and looks amazing! Thank you Tiago for your professional work! We will for sure reach out for our next project! A+

Thanks for the kind words and it was a pleasure to transform your home!

Lily
Lily

Basement Reno and Hardwood floors

Tiago is an honest and patient contractor, he was easy to work with and very helpful with decisions. Was very satisfied with his work.

Thanks for the kind words Lily! It was a pleasure to finish your basement and I hope you enjoy it to the fullest!

Sara M.
Sara M.

Flooring

We were so happy with the quality of work and finished floors. The work was completed in a timely manner and they have exceptional customer service.

Would definitely recommend !

Thank you Sara for the great review and positive words! It's always nice to work with homeowners like you guys. Thanks again!

Smith  in Burlington
Smith in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Barn Board accent Wall with bench

Tiago was such a great person to work with. He helped me create my vision from start to finish. He was polite and very knowledgeable. He finished the job in a timely manner and I will definitley reccomend him to anyone I know aswell as hire him for any new projects that I may have. Thank you Tiago!

Thank you for your kind words. The barn board looked great. Please do not hesitate to reach out when you want to start your next project!

More about Northern Builders Contracting

Hello my name is Tiago. I'm based out of Burlington, Ontario and have been working all over the GTA. I've got a passion for anything wood related. I have been loving working with wood that has a story behind it. Whether it came from an old barn 100 years ago ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Oakville?