Everready Electrical Ltd

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Everready Electrical Ltd

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Finished Basement

Excellent quality service and a great team. I'm very happy with Everready, and would highly recommend!

Thank you so much for your business and the review, we really appreciate it.It was a pleasure working with you.

Very Happy Customer
Very Happy Customer
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Outside Pot Lights

Wow, what can I say, other than I am speechless and so happy lol
If my wife and I can give these guys 10 stars, we would!!!!!!!

If you need outside pot lights installed, call Everready Electrical.
They will do a fantastic job with so much detail and effort and you will be blown away with the results.

The entire team is so amazing to deal with and they care so much about making sure you are extremely happy with your final outcome.

Peter the owner came by twice during my install to check and make sure things are going well with the install and made sure his electricans are doing well. This blew me away, because you dont see this kind of concern nowadays. This impressed my wife and I so much.

Most owners wont even show up on site.
This says alot about how much Peter cares about his team and his customers that they are extemely happy.

Amaris, the main admin for Everready really helped me with this entire process from beginning to the very end. She really helped my wife and I get a great deal on the pot lights. She was very patient and kind with my changes along the way and was always there to help me with a great attitude :)
She really made this entire process very simple and easy. Thank you Amaris!!!! really appreciate everything you have done for me.

The electricans that showed up to do the install, Kyle and Matt were absolutely amazing guys with so much patience and great personalities. They both put so much effort and detail in making sure the pot lights were installed perfectly and had a great layout. The entire install only took 3 days, with some rain in between.

But well worth the wait, my wife and I are extremely happy with the way the pot lights light up and look and most importantly, we loved dealing with Everready Electrical from the owner, admin and the electricians. We trusted the entire team and knew we were in excellent hands.

If your looking for a pot light company who has your back and cares in making their clients happy by going the extra mile, I highly recommend Everready Electrical. This company is just amazing to deal with. Dont waste your time with other companies, call Everready, you will not be dissappointed, I know we werent!

Thank you so much for your business and the review Andrew we really appreciate it.It was a pleasure working with you.

Marion in Toronto
Marion in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Replace main panel and instal new lights

Kyle and Chris did an excellent job for me replacing the panel and lights - they are very professional and had suggestions that were very helpful.
My first contact was with Amiris whose customer service was exceptional
Would HIGHLY recommend Everready Electrical.
Marion

Thank you so much Marion, it was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your business and review!

Edsel
Edsel
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Electrical outlet install

Professional and courteous team. They came to check why my fuse in one room kept tripping and finally wouldnt come on. They checked multiple outlets and found one that was arcing and sparking that could have yurned worse. They then suggested a few ways to fix it because the main problem was a room heater taking all the power. They fixed it and we booked another day to install a dedicated line and that took a couple quick hours and a reasonalbe price. All is good now. Thanks team!!

Thank you so much for your business and the review we really appreciate it.It was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Box changed

Great service. Came immediately the next day and fixed the issue really fast. The 24/7 service is the best when you are in a hurry to fix an issue

ferreifr64
ferreifr64

200 amp panel upgrade

I needed a panel upgrade Peter the master electrician came over and checked it out answered all my questions very knowledgable and we finally got it done had extra cost as wire to house from street needed to be replaced also, Peter oversaw the job he had other electricians working on it but he was there all the time

Thank you so much Frank, it was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your business and review!

michelle.a.lee22
michelle.a.lee22

Outside and interior potlights

Fantasic job, great team, and they keep everything neat and clean!! Very accomadating and flexible to work with

Thank you so much Michelle, it was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your business and review!

rontmmoore
rontmmoore
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Upgrade a breaker panel to 200 amp.

The two electricians that changed out our breaker panel were very efficient, pleasant and tidied up after themselves. They were also very pleasant and good to work with. We are very pleased with the job they did.

Thank you so much Lesley, it was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your business and review!

Lesly
Lesly
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Change light fixtures

They came out within hours of me requesting the service on HomeStars. Would highly recommend them. Very friendly, courteous, efficient and tidy. Amazing service, including the lady that called me and arranged to have my project completed. Great company. Thank you.

More about Everready Electrical Ltd

When residents and businesses across Whitby and the surrounding areas need a thorough and prompt electrician, they turn to EverReady Electrical. As a locally owned and operated company, we take pride in providing our neighbours and fellow residents with the safe, high-quality electrical solutions they deserve. All of our professionals are fully licensed and insured for your protection and hand selected for their extensive experience and complete knowledge of electrical systems.

We use premium products on every job we take on because we believe top-notch electrical solutions start with quality materials. Alongside exceptional workmanship, we're known for our outstanding customer care, and we attribute this reputation to our unwavering commitment to do whatever it takes to please our clients. We're here to help when you need:

A general electrician
Electric panel installation
Exterior lighting
Appliance installation
At EverReady Electrical in Whitby, ON, we have electricians available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for emergencies and routine electrical services, and we can complete most of our work within the same day. Contact us today to reserve an appointment.