Santos Painting

Reviews for Santos Painting

nick in Toronto
nick in Toronto

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Ronaldo worked through a winter storm for three bedrooms and got them done so quick, efficiently and I am so excited of the outcome. He took an orange and black wall left from the previous owner and covered it all up to a blue I chose. Highly recommend!

Hi Nick, thanks a lot for your review and for your kind words. I always work hard and try my best to make all of my customers happy. That wall with the nike symbol on it was a challenge for sure . It will be one to remember for sure. Was a pleasure to meet and do business with you. Thank you, Ronaldo.

Katie
Katie

Whole House Painted

Ronaldo and his team painted our whole house before we moved in. They were very reasonably priced, very easy to work with and very accommodating. We had four days to complete the whole house before we moved in and they were able to stick to the timeline. Ronaldo was very responsive and even when there were more markings in the walls than expected (from wall mounted TVs, etc) he did not charge extra. I would not hesitate to use Ronaldo again or recommend him.

Hi Katie , was really nice to meet you and your husband Dave. Thank you so much for your review, i really apreciatte that. Hope we meet again for future projects. Thank you, Ronaldo.

sham in Toronto
sham in Toronto

Exterior painting

When I needed to have windows painted exterior and had to sand and paint and sure glad I found you . Great job! And thank for your help on this project

Hi Sham, thank you for taking some of your time to leave your coment, i really apreciate that. Was a pleasure to do business with you. Thank you.

Carolyn  in Caledon
Carolyn in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Painting Project

Ronaldo did a great job! You can see the experience and skill with which he works. He did a very professional job, with all the edges cut cleanly and beautifully. I would recommend him to anyone who requires painting!! Also, his pricing is very competitive!

Hi Carolyn, Thank you for your kind words. It really means a lot to me. Was a pleasure to do business with you. Ronaldo

Isabelle in Caledon
Isabelle in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Painting house

Very professional clean work made sure all the lines were clean and finished the job in such a great timely manor keeps work space clean as he is working and makes sure that everything is the way you’d like it

hi Isabelle thank you so much for taking some of your time to write a comment. was a great pleasure to do business with you. All the best.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Home update

Have been wanting to update and refresh my home. Ronaldo was very professional from the start and did a great job. He helped renew the life of my home. Would hire again.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We try hard for perfection in every job. im glad you're happy. Thank you. Ronaldo

Kristina in London
Kristina in London
1 review London, ON

Paint job

We were looking to have the rooms repainted and Santos Painting was recommended by a friend. We are really happy that we got them to do the work. They are very hard working and everything was done perfectly and right on schedule. Definitely a job well done and I highly recommend them.

Hi Kristina, thanks so much for your words. Was great to have your business, im glad you guys are happy. Thank You.

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Painting of Whole House

I cannot be more please with how our house turned out. Ronaldo was very professional from the initial consultation up until the very end of the project. He was always available to answer any questions my wife and I had. We could tell he takes great pride in his craft. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to get their home painted.

Thanks so much for your review. Was really nice to meet you guys.Hope we meet again in the future. Thank you.

Painting

Great service! Professional. Job well done pricing was great will recommend him to anyone out there looking to get a paint job done. He's a hardworker and a very friendly person

Thank you for your kind words. Was a pleasure to do business with you . Thank you.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Great job and worker

Definitely a hard worker. If you require quality and worry free then this guy is the real deal. He painted my parents house as if it was his own. Will definitely use him for further jobs.

Glad you like it. Was really nice to meet you guys. All the Best.

More about Santos Painting

Serving Toronto and the GTA , proudly , for over 15 years. Remember when you go with Santos Painting we value your business and referrals and we are committed to getting it done right the first time.

***

We specialize in both Residential and Commercial Painting: Interior painting, Exterior painting, plaster repair, drywall repair and installation,condo painting, townhouse painting, stucco ceiling flattening,wallpaper removal, kitchen cabinet painting, kitchen cabinet spraying, staircase painting, staircase staining, exterior wood repair, aluminum siding painting, brick painting, deck staining, fence painting, interior caulking, storefront painting, office painting.

***

Contact us today to schedule an appointment. We're looking forward to bringing your vision to life through colors and design.