Santos Painting

Reviews for Santos Painting

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Exterior and Staircase

Ronaldo takes pride in his work and it shows in the final result. Very professional and meticulous. Also an very nice guy. Overall a joy to deal with. He's now my go-to for all paint jobs. Highly recommend.

Hi Maria, thank you so for your kind words. Was my pleasure to do work for you. We're very glad that you are happy with everything.Looking forward to work with you again in future projects. All the best, Thank you, Ronaldo

amm in Caledon
amm in Caledon
3 reviews Caledon, ON

So Impressed with Santos Painting!

Ronaldo and his partner arrived as scheduled. They spent a lot of time preparing for the job and they really respected our home. Everything was professionally covered, draped off, taped off and protected. You can see right away that they are real professionals. We were totally impressed by them, and they hadn't even started to paint yet!
The painting looks great...best we have EVER had and we have used a variety of painters over the past 20 plus years. Plus, they did an exceptional job of cleaning up at the end. We would have them back in a heartbeat. In fact, we are already planning our next job. In this day and age, sometimes it is hard to find people who take pride in their work. I can assure you that if you use this company, you will not be disappointed. We highly recommend Santos Painting. They are first-class, A-1 and outstanding in every sense of the word. Thank you so very much, Santos Painting!

Hi Ann, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm really glad that you guys are happy. As always our number one goal its making our customers happy. Its was really a pleasure to meet and help you guys. Looking forward to help you in future projects Thank you Ronaldo

sabrinavalleau
sabrinavalleau
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Century Home - Exterior Painting

This is our second time hiring Santos Painting to help update our century home. This time we had our entire exterior done. The home was originally a dull white, that had permanent stains and had yellowed in places over time. Santos worked with us to pick the perfect new colour for our home, and executed the job perfectly. We get complements from neighbours and passers-by every day!

Hi Sabrina, thank you for your review we really apreciatte that. Its always a pleasure to help you guys. It was a challeging project but the outcome was just amazing. Im glad you guys are happy. Thank you.

Andrew Anderson in North York
Andrew Anderson in North York

Amazing job with attention to detail

Ronaldo cares about the quality of his work and it shows at the end of the job. Santos did a great job painting our whole house including ceiling doors and trim. Not only is their work excellent but Ronaldo is a genuinely nice person. This was one of the better contractor experiences in our whole house renovation.

Hi Andrew, thank you so much for your review and kind words. Im very glad that you guys are happy with our work, specially knowing what you guys went through with the other trades. Like i've told you before , you have to care about your work and about the customer. Was a pleasure to meet you and your wife. All the Best

bryan.divers
bryan.divers

Exterior Paint

The cedar siding in our house was very old and had not been maintained for many years. My wife and I were also very close to replacing the cedar siding for a more modern aluminum siding. However, we called Ronaldo for an estimate on painting and he mentioned he could make the current siding look brand new and last for many years. It took Ronaldo and his crew 3 days to finish the painting project and it looks amazing. My wife and I are so happy with the work Ronaldo and his team did. They're also very nice and neat with their work, and easy to talk to as well. Would highly recommend.

H Bryan, thanks so much for your review. Im glad that you guys are happy, was a pleasure to meet you and Michelle. All the best for you guys.

Olga from Tottenham
Olga from Tottenham
1 review Kettleby, ON

Stairwell Wals

Ronaldo was one of the first's people to get back to me on my request to quote. He was so quick to accommodate me and got the job done quickly. The walls of my staircase where 20 feet high. The work he did was superb, impressive and most of all done with perfection. He is very talented and did a fabulous job. He is also a very nice person and very personable. I would high recommend Ronald for any paint job. A big thank you for making me a happy client.

Hi Olga, thanks so much for your kind words. It was really nice to meet you and work with you. Hope are paths cross again in the future. All the best, thank you.

Joseph
Joseph
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Living Room Paint/Repair

I contacted Ronaldo to paint my living room. I had damaged a wall trying to move my large dog's crate, leaving a deep groove with scratches around it. Ronaldo restored it to look as good as new, very professional overall and I would definitely recommend his services.

Hi Joseph , thank you for your review, im glad you guys are happy. Thanks Ronaldo

Tylerdeneault33
Tylerdeneault33
1 review Ajax, ON

Wallpaper removal.

We were stuck half way through a project given the difficulty of removal and strength of the adhesive. Ronaldo came in and finished the project in what seemed to be reccord time. The finish on the walls after completed was silky smooth and we couldn't be happier. Thank you Ronaldo for all your hard work!

Hei Tyler,thank you for your kind words. was truly a pleasure to meet and help you guys. Some projects its better to leave it for the professionals. Im glad you guys like it. Thank You, Ronaldo

nick in Toronto
nick in Toronto

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Ronaldo worked through a winter storm for three bedrooms and got them done so quick, efficiently and I am so excited of the outcome. He took an orange and black wall left from the previous owner and covered it all up to a blue I chose. Highly recommend!

Hi Nick, thanks a lot for your review and for your kind words. I always work hard and try my best to make all of my customers happy. That wall with the nike symbol on it was a challenge for sure . It will be one to remember for sure. Was a pleasure to meet and do business with you. Thank you, Ronaldo.

Katie
Katie

Whole House Painted

Ronaldo and his team painted our whole house before we moved in. They were very reasonably priced, very easy to work with and very accommodating. We had four days to complete the whole house before we moved in and they were able to stick to the timeline. Ronaldo was very responsive and even when there were more markings in the walls than expected (from wall mounted TVs, etc) he did not charge extra. I would not hesitate to use Ronaldo again or recommend him.

Hi Katie , was really nice to meet you and your husband Dave. Thank you so much for your review, i really apreciatte that. Hope we meet again for future projects. Thank you, Ronaldo.

More about Santos Painting

Serving Toronto and the GTA , proudly , for over 15 years. Remember when you go with Santos Painting we value your business and referrals and we are committed to getting it done right the first time.

***

We specialize in both Residential and Commercial Painting: Interior painting, Exterior painting, plaster repair, drywall repair and installation,condo painting, townhouse painting, stucco ceiling flattening,wallpaper removal, kitchen cabinet painting, kitchen cabinet spraying, staircase painting, staircase staining, exterior wood repair, aluminum siding painting, brick painting, deck staining, fence painting, interior caulking, storefront painting, office painting.

***

Contact us today to schedule an appointment. We're looking forward to bringing your vision to life through colors and design.