Not Just Caulking

Reviews for Not Just Caulking

Shawn
Shawn

Exterior Caulking

Caulking around exterior windows, window sills, patio door. Replaced vents and sealed. Some exterior painting around windows

Thankyou very much for the 10/10 rating. I appreciate your review!

Marilyn
Marilyn
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bathroom caulking

He did a great job re-caulking our two bathrooms! He is a very kind person too, which is important.
Thanks Matthew!

Thankyou very much for your review, it's easy to be kind to kind people :)

mWebb
mWebb

Caulking, Dry Walling

What can I say, Matt did such an amazing job in our home! He arrived promptly and finished the job in record time. We had contacted him last minute, as we were putting our house quickly on the market and needed some loose ends finished. He answered our phone call and made the time to come by to help us, even on very short notice. His work was exceptional, professional and he put up with my nagging requests with a smile. I'm a stickler for detail and I didn't need anything touched up or fixed when he was done. Lastly, he cleaned up everything before he left which was highly appreciated.

This is the second time we have used Matt and I gotta say we highly recommend him for all of your caulking and drywalling needs :)

Thank you so much for that terrific review! I hope the sale of your goes quickly and smoothly!

Catherine
Catherine
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Exterior caulking for my home and some interior caulking around windows as well

Matthew is very hard working and extremely pleasant to work with. His quote for the caulking was very detailed and so I knew exactly what I would be paying for . The work was well done and completed in a timely fashion.

Matthew was also very helpful beyond the scope of the project. As he was working on my second story windows, he put in my screens that I had cleaned but was unable to reinsert from inside the house.

I have spoken to Matthew about work needed on my deck and shed and will be asking him to quote once I am ready to go ahead with those projects.

Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm happy your experience was a pleasant one. I look forward to quoting on your deck and shed.

Colin
Colin
1 review Hamilton, ON

Drywall install

Matthew and Tony are very friendly, professional and were very easy to work with. They were able to complete the work in a tight schedule so we could get the cabinets installed and move forward with our kitchen reno.

It was a pleasure working on your kitchen!

Jan
Jan
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement

We originally contacted Matthew to do some caulking and wall-patching for us leading up to listing our home for sale. In conversation we mentioned finishing our basement, and Matthew had great ideas to keep the job as simple and cost-efficient as possible. Having said that, working in the basement of our century home wasn't always straight forward and Matthew dealt with each issue as they came up, and still managed to stay on schedule and on budget and do a fantastic job. Our house sold quickly and I'm sure that was at least in part because of how fantastic it looked. I can't thank Matthew and his team enough and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you so much for kind review and I'm so happy your home sold quickly for you. If you move out my way don't hesitate to call!

Best regards,

Matthew

Emilyhunt
Emilyhunt
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Ceiling resurfacing

Matt was great to work with and Tony did a great job on the ceiling! We were so glad to change our gross popcorn ceiling (with water damage!) for a nice smooth finish. We would highly recommend!

Thank you so much for your recommendation. It means a lot!

Allan in Toronto
Allan in Toronto

Excellence in workmanship

From the moment I met Matt I knew his work was going to be great. He is friendly and easy going with a good attitude. He took his time and finessed the job like it was his own place. I really appreciate his attention to detail. You will not be disappointed.

Hi Allan, thank you very much for that great review. I do treat my work like it's my own home. I enjoyed working on your bathroom with good conversation and a delicious scone. It made working at 8:00pm much better! Thank you.

Terri
Terri
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Replace calking in two bathrooms.

Mathew Stillar, the head of "Not Just Calking" was a pleasure to deal with. He answered texts immediately, gave a fair estimate for the extent and cost of the work, was reliable, did excellent work, did more than originally planned, and stuck to his initial cost estimate. Mathew is delightful, and I would definitely use him again for repairs and calking.

Well it was a pleasure working with you as well!
Thankyou for the great review!

Lincoln H.
Lincoln H.
1 review , ON

Residential home caulking the work was performed

The work was performed in an efficient and trustworthy manner including the initial inspection. Would use again!

Thank you for your review. It is much appreciated. I hope we can work together again soon! Merry Christmas!

More about Not Just Caulking

At Not Just Caulking, we specialize in both residential and commercial caulking applications but we don’t stop there. We offering the professional advice and support you need for any project you have from drywall and flooring to decks and landscaping. You can count on us to deliver a seamless, high quality job while ensuring your property is clean during and upon completion.