DTLK Contracting Ltd

DTLK Contracting Ltd
647-207-1480
Mississauga
L5R 2A6

Doug was quick to respond to my estimate request. I needed to get my backyard resodded and didn't have too much time to wait around for the job to get done. DTLK came in and completed the job in no time. They were so professional and thorough on their work. I recommended them to all my neighbours.

Thank you Jeff for the recommendations. Working with a customer like you makes my job that much easier. Cheers

Vivian
Vivian

Backyard project/rejuvenation

Doug from DTLK contracting was well prepared and provided many different options to rejuvenate my backyard. I was on a tight budget but with his expertise and flexablity we were able to come to an agreement that satisfied both parties. They were very professional and respectful while working on my property. The job got completed on time and without any hassle. DTLK provided a warranty on the work they did which helped me out a lot. I didn't have to worry about much while the work was getting done. Doug was always quick to respond to any questions I had in regards to the work. I would recommend DTLK Contracting to all my friends and family.

Thank you for the wonderful review and we hope you have great time enjoying your new backyard this summer.

More about DTLK Contracting Ltd

DTLK Contracting is a family oriented business that provides year round services in property maintenance, construction and winter services.
***
Our reputation has been built on commitment to our clients' specific needs and quality of work.