KORAL Windows

Review for KORAL Windows

Aina
Aina
1 review , ON

windows and new front door

The owner of KORAL windows came to the house to measure up my windows and give us an estimate. He was polite and very helpful with suggestions on my choices.
The crew showed up on time and did a wonderful job. They removed the old windows and installed the new ones and took cleaned up after themselves. Vlad was very very helpful. and worked very hard to make sure the paperwork for my green energy rebate was properly filled in and submitted. I am ore than pleased with the windows and the new door, which has greatly increased the curb appeal on my home. I would highly recommend KORAL Windows to anyone needing these services. This is a family owned business and they really care about giving great customer service.

More about KORAL Windows

At KORAL Windows, we don’t believe in the traditional business relationship. We take it a step further by creating a genuine, personal friendship between our clients and us. With the goal of keeping our friends happy!

To develop maximum efficiency within our windows, our best craftsmen utilize their skills to create unique windows for the benefit of every home, or building. We use a blend of premium URBAN machinery, Forel and Bottero glass equipment. All of this coupled with our comprehensive support system and speedy delivery service, our clients are guaranteed reliable Vinyl windows delivered to them exactly where they need it, whenever they need it.