7 Aberfeldy Crescent Markham ON L3T 4C1

Reviews for Lifetime Driveways

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Sunken Driveway - No More!

After watching a timelapse video on TikTok of Daron and his team fixing a sunken driveway similar to one I had, I quickly reached out to get more information.

I was pleasantly surprised by his quick response and got all of my questions answered quickly. He was even able to fit me in to his busy schedule - booking my repair in less than a week.

Him and his team did an amazing job fixing my sunken driveway. The 3 inch gap between my garage and driveway was no where to be seen and you could hardly tell where the problematic areas were because of the quality and effort him and his team took to make my driveway look brand new.

I highly recommend Daron and his team if you are looking for top notch service and results at a reasonable price.

Christy in Toronto
Christy in Toronto
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Sealing driveway

The driveway was done beautifully. It was totally clean and resealed with an oil based sealer which is better quality than what's available on the market..

Daron took the time to fill all the cracks, and explained to me the difference between separation and cracks. His professionalism and workmanship was greatly appreciated.

Overall, excellent quality product, friendly services, professional workmanship.

Promoting Sounds in Brampton
Promoting Sounds in Brampton

Driveway Sealed

Very professional, Sina did an Excellent job & I will definitely be recommending this to my neighbours.. overall very satisfied with this company.

peter
peter

resealing driveway

peter from:Scarborough.excellent service and product. the person that came was very professional.swept and power blew the driveway.masked the area.neighbors did not want to do there half. looks amazing highly recommend.made excellent line between neighbor and me.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Excellent service and product

This company provides both excellent service and a great product. The top of my driveway next to the garage needed to be filled in. The quality of the product and workmanship was excellent. There are no gaps between my garage and the driveway. The sealant used is also good quality, and my driveway looks amazing. Way better than the previous company I used a few years ago. Thank you Daron.

Trish in Oshawa
Trish in Oshawa
11 reviews Oshawa, ON

A REAL Quality Paving Contractor!

My driveway suffered with several cracks that a previous driveway repair company did not fill properly, PLUS a very slipper surface that was left by the previous company.

Daron not only fixed the cracks and resprayed the surface to make it safe once more, he also came back to tend to a couple of cracks that had opened up again.

He ALSO solved an issue of water getting into my garage during spring thaws AND solved a MAJOR dent in my driveway.

Will be calling Daron for help keeping my driveway in good repair for as long as he remains in business.

Dependable, reliable, quality workmanship and more!

Thanks a lot Trish, I'm really glad we were able to fix the problems and looking forward to taking care of your driveway in the future.

Yuvi
Yuvi

Driveway Sealing

Daron of Lifetime Driveways Inc came highly recommended to us by our paving contractor as he uses the best oil based asphalt sealer on the market called Black-Mac. On the day of our scheduled sealing he was punctual and arrived 10 minutes early. What stood out to me was his professionalism and diligence. He got to work right away and started by clearing and sweep cleaning my driveway with the use of a high powered blower. He taped around the bottom step of my porch to prevent the sealer from staining the concrete which ensured for a clean finished product. Once the sealing began Daron was very thorough as he double coated each area and made sure to pick up any leaves blown onto the driveway during the sealing process. The final result looks amazing you can really tell he used a high quality product.

Daron truly stands behind his work. We booked our sealing to be completed at the end of October. Not ideal conditions for sealing due to weather and temperature. Two days later, on Saturday a delivery man parked his vehicle on the driveway over a spot that didn’t cure causing the sealer to transfer to his tires. Right away, I noticed two lighter spots on the driveway where his tires were. I called Daron and left a message. He was quick to return my call and within the hour came to touch up the area and made sure it blended in with the rest of the driveway. I was really impressed he came out on a weekend! He is truly committed to his customers and the quality of his work. This time we stayed off the driveway for a week allowing the area to fully cure and have had no issues. The driveway looks amazing the quality of the sealer makes it stand out amongst the neighbours. I highly recommend Lifetime Driveways for asphalt sealing! Thank you, Daron!!

Hi Yuvi, im Glad everything worked out well and your satisfied with the work, thank you!!

damara in Ajax
damara in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Repair sunken area in driveway/seal driveway

My driveway had a small portion that had sunk, and it was causing a leak into the basement. Daron was responsive to questions and very professional before I selected a vendor. Once selected, he was quick to set up an appointment, showed up on time, completed the work and then spent another 10-15 minutes explaining to me what to do next.

I would definitely recommend Lifetime Driveways!

Thanks Damara, I'm glad we were successful to stop the leak to the basement!

Tim H.
Tim H.
1 review Ajax, ON

Driveway repair, patching, and sealing

Our driveway had not been sealed in about 4 years, and problematic cracks were showing up. One large area had a big network of cracks that were leaking water down the driveway from beneath the asphalt whenever it rained or we had snow melt. In addition, we had new steps installed and needed to cut away part of the old asphalt to properly install them.
So we needed to fix lots of cracks, a big leaky patch, fill in a cutout, and seal it.
We are very happy with the work done by Daron and his team from from Lifetime Driveways!
Daron was quick and responsive when communicating, and saved me a lot of time by working from photos I supplied, from which he was able to provide a very reasonable quote.
He and his team did the job 3 days later, and it came out beautifully - much better than we expected, given all of the problems with the driveway.
They scraped out the cracks, and filled them with tar.
They heated/melted and asphalted the big leaky area.
They filled in the area that we had to cut out from the steps.
They sealed the driveway with high grade sealant, and also put up barrier tape to keep people, pets, and vehicles from driving on it.
When we found an area where too much patch was applied below the steps, Daron drop by in a few days and removed the excess expertly and cleanly.

We are very happy with the job, and really couldn't have asked for better work to be done. The price was great, the work is top notch, and we are confident that we'll be enjoying this work for years.

Thank you, Lifetime Driveways and Daron!

Thank you Tim! We really appreciate the feed back and hope to see you in the neat future!

Remax.asad
Remax.asad

Drive ways

Work is being done professionally ,with utmost care and with responsibility .Always showed up on time with positive energy and attitude toward work .

Thanks Asad, its always a pleasure to take care of your driveways!

More about Lifetime Driveways

We specialize in driveway sealing services using petroleum based sealer. Petroleum based sealer is liquid asphalt, which protects your driveway from breaking down and developing cracks. The sealer lasts for about 3 years depending on the existing driveway condition and seasonal weather conditions.

Our driveway sealing team has more than 10 years of experience in the sealing industry. Our team brings professionalism, courtesy and 100% result satisfaction. We take pride in friendly, affordable and convenient service.

We look forward to connecting with you!