Gateway Outdoor Living

Calgary AB T2C 3W4
Gateway Outdoor Living

N/A

Reviews for Gateway Outdoor Living

Be the first to write a review!

Have you hired Gateway Outdoor Living? Write a review and earn our First to Review badge.

More about Gateway Outdoor Living

After 35 + years in Industrial construction, my career began to wind down due to the changes in the Oil and Gas industry in Alberta.
I decided it was time to pursue my interest and passion for building decks, gates, fences and any type of outdoor structure.
I've been involved in the design and construction of many residential projects on a volunteer basis over the years. Now I'm using that experience as a foundation for my own company.​
I offer personalized service from start to finish. By working one project at a time I'm able to be involved in all aspects of your project to ensure complete customer satisfaction.