General Contractors
Oakville ON L6H 6X4
General Contractors
Oaklee General Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Oaklee General Contracting Inc.

Sian
Sian

Faucet replacement, silicon for two sinks, and assistance in understanding the scope and sequence of a home reno.

Darryl was professional, knowledgeable and personable. He took the time to go through the whole house to discuss or concept for a reno even though this was not why we initially had him over.

Hey Sian!
Great meeting you guys today! Thank you so much for the great review and the kind words!
We talked about some exciting changes to your home and I think it will make a great home an amazing one!
Thanks again!

Claire
Claire

Handyman work.

Oaklee did a clean and professional job in upgrading portions of our kitchen. Darryl Lee is good with his trade and extremely knowledgeable. He had a solution to every problem, the work was completed on time, and was finished within budget. I would recommend Oaklee to my family and friends. I would deal with Oaklee again.

Claire,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and the kind words.
It was a pleasure working with you and Ric on your upgrade!

AK from Etobicoke
AK from Etobicoke

Patio & Lawn

Patio Plates re - positioned and side of House to rise Lawn by 6 inches x 6 ft x 16 ft.
Jop well done and within Budged . A.K. Mississauga May 24/19

Hey AK,
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review and the kind words!

Wendy
Wendy

Interior Laundry Wall Repair

Darryl reached out to us promptly after I submitted a service request through HomeStars and we scheduled a site visit to assess our jobs and provide a quote. Darryl was knowledgeable, approachable and provided a reasonable and efficient solution to our requests. His focus was on fixing our spaces for the better long term as opposed to a quick fix. We appreciated his work ethic and approach to this service-based industry; a job that might seem small to him, is a big job for us so valued just the same. We were happy to have worked with Darryl and his team as their overall focus is on ensuring customer satisfaction. We would recommend Oaklee General Contracting Inc. and hope to work with you again in the future. Thank you Darryl!

Wendy,
Thank you for such a great review! It was a pleasure working with you guys on this project!
It's always so rewarding to be able to improve a situation for a homeowner, and even more so when clients are as great as you guys!
Thanks again for the opportunity and we definitely look forward to working with you again on the next project!

Ken J from Mississauga
Ken J from Mississauga

Eaves troughs cleaning, and fixing a faucet, and caulking for a tub

Darryl was prompt in responding and answered all my questions. The eaves troughs were cleaned as scheduled and pictures were taken of the work.

He also did additional work - fixing a leaky faucet, and removing and replacing caulking in a tub. Darryl gave a fair estimate, and completed the work in an efficient manner. I also asked him to look into a "dripping" issue that is likely caused by tub. Darryl again provided his professional opinion, and I will contract him to do this work as well.

I also asked Darryl to give an estimate for a deck/patio. He came in on a rainy Saturday morning and gave lots of ideas and options. If we go with Darryl on this big project, I will provide a separate review.

For the work done so far, I highly recommend this company. Darryl is quick to respond, very professional in all communications, and fair in pricing for the work done. Darryl knows a lot about renovations, and it shows.

Hey Ken!
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and the kind words!
Looking forward to getting everything fixed up and thank you for the opportunity to quote on your exciting backyard project!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Downspout Repair

We recently hired Oaklee General Contracting Inc. to repair our downspout (2 story home). Darryl provided an estimate of the work which was accurate to the complete job. He repaired the downspout in the time frame he provided and upon completion provided a full description of all of the issues that caused the downspout to fail including photos and video. This is far more than I would have expected for this job. We found everything about this experience and company to be professional and the communication was excellent. I would highly recommend Oaklee General Contracting.

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! It was a pleasure working with you!

McIsaac F.
McIsaac F.

Bedroom renovations, closet instal, putting in a door and painting etc.

We had a great time experience working with Darryl - reasonably priced, great work, and awesome to interact with.

It was a pleasure working with you also. Very much appreciate having us in on a second project! Looking forward to the next!
Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to submit a review.

KB
KB
1 review Milton, ON

Urgent Basement Finish for Sale

We were half-way through a DIY basement reno when we decided to list the house for sale. We needed the reno completed in two weeks. Darryl came in, gave us a competitive quote and delivered on all his commitments. He is detail oriented with a solid client satisfaction focus. Darryl is easy to work with and raise concerns to, which made the experience painless. We will use Darryl for the renos in our new home, and highly recommend him/his services.

KB,
It was an absolute pleasure working with you on this project! Incredibly thoughtful, considerate and always prepared for the days work.
Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to the next project!
And that chicken! SO GOOD! 😁

Chris
Chris

Fix toilet, install faucets, repair broken door jamb

Darryl did a great job and everything was done before I ever expected it. Totally recommend.

Chris,
Thank you for such a positive review. it was a pleasure working with you today!

Alina M.
Alina M.

Home Renovation

The moment I had put my request on Homestars that I was looking for someone to aid with my renovations, although busy at the time, Darryl had reached out to me right away. Communication is something incredibly important to me and Darryl had blown me out of the water right off the bat. He started when he said he would and continued to follow the timeline he created thereafter. Darryl is extremely hard working guy, he put tons of time, effort and care into my project. Countless times he has gone above and beyond. Darryl is extremely reliable and respectful. Needless to say the work he has done has been absolutely great and high quality. He took the stress out of the renovation (which in my opinion, is a trait you cannot put a price on). I could go on for days about how great our time working together has been!! If you are looking for someone reliable and that knows what they are doing, Darryl is 100% the person to call!!

Alina,
First, let me start by saying thank you so much for the incredibly kind words!
Secondly and with equal gratitude, thank you for allowing me the opportunity to participate in your absolutely incredible project! Your attention to quality in your selection of finishes made for an absolutely stunning result. Your home is a work of art!
Working with David, yourself and your family has been a wonderful experience.
Thank you!

Oaklee General Contracting Inc.

More about Oaklee General Contracting Inc.

Oaklee General Contracting Inc. is a Canadian company based in Oakville ON. servicing the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Oaklee recognizes that EVERY renovation or repair has significance to the property owner regardless of the scope of work and our "no job too small" mentality reflects that. If it's important and exciting to you, it's important and exciting to Oaklee!