General Contractors
Oakville ON L6H 6X4
General Contractors

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Oaklee General Contracting Inc.

Shelagh
Shelagh
1 review Burlington, ON

Excellent

Oaklee General Contracting Inc is a values-based company run by its inimitable and multi-skilled owner and his highly competent staff. No job is too small or, we suspect, too large! Their excellent work was completed on time and we found them to be thorough, reliable, straightforward, cheerful and very tidy, with constant follow-up throughout. Staff are all double-vaxxed and masked. We will certainly use them for every task from now on.

Hello Shelagh!
My apologies for the late reply to such a wonderful review! Unfortunately, we've been having some IT issues but now that we're up and running again, I wanted to extend a sincere thank you for taking the time to write and submit such a thoughtful review of our company and staff. It was a pleasure working with you both and we very much look forward to the next project!

Garage Kayak Hoist Installation

Impressed with their professionalism and willingness to do this unusual job. Darryl and his colleague approached this task thoughtfully and with patience. They were easy to deal with and did a great job.

Thank you for taking the time to create and post a great review! It was a pleasure working with you and adding a new service to our list!

Ed in Toronto
Ed in Toronto

Bedroom renovation

My bedroom needed everything, new floor, closet, blinds, lights, paint and some small repairs.

Darryl comes well recommended with reviews on this site and they are correct. Reliable, easy to get on with, a ton of great advice from many years of doing it all in the past.

Oaklee will be my first call for any work needed around my place in the future.

Thank you Ed for the review and time taken to write it!
it was a pleasure working with you! Oaklee will always be here if needed!
Thanks again!

Rusco
Rusco

General Contractor

We have been lucky to have worked together with Oaklee general contracting on several projects over the past years. They offer professional quality in all of their projects. Any homeowner choosing to work with them will be very pleased and extremely satisfied. Darryl is very transparent, professional , have great attention to details and always willing to go above and beyond to deliver a high quality job. As Rusco Electric we are always happy to work with him and deliver the best quality.

Rusco Electric- Thank you for the kind words! It's rare to establish great relationships within the industry and Oaklee General Contracting Inc is so pleased to have an ongoing, long time relationship with Rusco Electric and are grateful for that!
Thank you once again!

Darryl
Owner- Oaklee General Contracting Inc.

Sahar in Toronto
Sahar in Toronto

Best Contractors in the GTA!

We have hired Oaklee Contracting for various projects (around our office and home) and they ALWAYS surpass our expectations! Their work is flawless, prices are reasonable, and they are just a complete pleasure to work with. Whether the tasks are small or large, they get the job done. Oaklee will always be our go-to for all of our general contracting needs!

Sahar,
Thank you so much for the kind words, a great review and the time taken to do so!
Always a pleasure working with you!

Debra in Toronto
Debra in Toronto

Eaves trough repair

Darryl responded within 5 minutes and showed up same day! Very courteous efficient and I am planning on getting him to replace my back fence in the spring!

Hi Debra!
Thanks for the great review and taking the time to do so!
looking forward to coming up with something for the back!

Luq
Luq
1 review Milton, ON

Laundry Leak Repair

Our washer leaked and caused damage to our dining room. I am so glad that the insurance company sent Oaklee Contracting to repair our damages. From the get go Darryl was nothing more than professional and honest. He was able to send his guys in a timely manner to have everything patched up and would keep in touch daily to check the progress. It is very rare to find honest and reliable contractors nowadays and Darryl is the exception. I am beyond happy with the repair work and it is as if the damage never occurred. I will definitely be using Darryl for any future work that I need done around the house and can't recommend him enough!

Thank you Luq for the kind words and such an amazing review!
It has been a pleasure working with you and we're looking forward to the next project!

basement leak repair

a house inspection found water damage in the finish part of my basement. I contacted Darryl for assistance and he took care of everything. From hiring the experts to patch the leak, preparing the wall for the injection patch, re-insulating and fixing the drywall to painting the whole wall so that the colour would match. There is no sign that the wall was ever opened.

Darryl is always on time, and cleans up everything during and after the work.

I highly recommend Oaklee and will continue to use their services when I need some contracting assistance.

Thank you kindly for your review, the time taken and attention to detail!
It was a pleasure working with you and glad we were able to address the issues that presented themselves.
Thank you for choosing Oaklee General Contracting Inc. for your repair services!

Pina
Pina

Handyman Services

I hired Darryl to take out my patio furniture for the summer.
He also made a some repairs needed for my backyard.
Excellent, reliable, knowledgeable and honest.
He was very professional and finished the job in a timely manner.
I highly recommend his Company 100%.

Hey Pina!
Thank you kindly for such a positive review of our work!
Please don't hesitate to keep in touch for any of your future home needs.
It was a pleasure working with you!

Al Morales from Oakville
Al Morales from Oakville

Exterior Trim Repair

I am so glad to have found and hired Oaklee General Contracting to repair the trim at the front (facade) of the house. I am very satisfied not only with the quality of the work but also the way Darryl managed this small repair project end to end. Very professional. Here are the Pros of working with Oaklee:
1. Responsiveness: Darryl kept in touch with me all the time, from the time he contacted me to inquire about the requirements to the execution of the repairs
2. Honesty and Fairness: he understood our needs and provided a realistic estimate, and never offered anything beyond what was required
3. Punctuality: the project started the day that we agreed upon. In the following days, he always arrived home on time until finished. No delays, no excuses, no BS
4. Order: tools and materials remained tidy after the end of each day the project lasted. After completing the repairs, the driveway, lawn, and other areas where the work took place were cleaned up after the work was done
5. Respect: Darryl and his crew were respectful, always willing to answer any questions or concerns

I have no doubt to hire Oaklee General Contracting again

Al,
Thank you so much for the time taken to compose such a detailed and kind review of Oaklee General Contracting Inc.
It means a lot to us to get any feedback from our clients so we can continue to improve, and confirmation that we are having some success in achieving our goals is equally important!
It was a pleasure working with you and please don't hesitate to keep in touch for any of your future projects or home needs.

Oaklee General Contracting Inc.

More about Oaklee General Contracting Inc.

Oaklee General Contracting Inc. is a Canadian company based in Oakville ON. servicing the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Oaklee recognizes that EVERY renovation or repair has significance to the property owner regardless of the scope of work and our "no job too small" mentality reflects that. If it's important and exciting to you, it's important and exciting to Oaklee!