Precise Tile & Contracting Inc.

Whitchurch Stouffville ON L4A 0B2
Tile & Stone Contractors
Precise Tile & Contracting Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Precise Tile & Contracting Inc.

2 Bathroom Tile Installation

Fabian from Precise Tile installed our tile for 2 bathroom reno's and we are absolutely thrilled with the work and the installation. He took great care in the tile placement. He was great to deal with and would recommend his services.

Thank you for the kind words, it was a complete pleasure working with you on this project.

1 review King City, ON

Basement floor

Tiles are straight and flat. Just what I wanted.
Job was completed quicker than I thought it would be.

thanks Brian... It was a complete pleasure working with you

Bathroom tile job

Fabian was a pleasure to deal with. Did an amazing job with the tile. Kept his work area clean and prompt with his time. Would recommend to anyone to use precise tile and plan on hiring them again.

was a total pleasure, looking forward to the next project

Rubic
Rubic
1 review Udora, ON

Kitchen and basement floor tiles

Fabian from Precise Tile did an absolutely Fabulous job on my Kitchen and basement floors!
Professional from beginning to end, it made the work seem to go like a breeze.
Fabian is very knowledgeable and discussed all the options I had to do this work. We quickly came to an agreement to proceed. The results speak for themselves and exceeded my expectations!
Work was started on the promised dates and completed on time. Care was taken to ensure we had proper distancing due to Covid-19. Fabian’s assistant Maria was also very professional and a pleasure to deal with.
Based on my experience you will be very happy with the expertise, price and overall thoroughness of their work.
Precise Tile is a 10 out of 10 in my books!

Thanks Drew, it was a pleasure working with you in your house and excited you are happy with the final result. Please stay in touch.

Thanks
Fabian Sialtsis

maria
maria
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Bathroom Renovation.

Amazing workmanship. Fabian exceeded my expectations. He was professional from the moment he provided me with my estimate till the job was completed.

Thank you Maria, this was a fun and very challenging project to work on. I look forward to the next

Sonya C.
Sonya C.

Backsplash installation

Backsplash is impeccable! So many compliments, I just love it! Fabian's work is like no other. He is very professional, and has been in the business a very long time. He understands the client’s needs, and the finished product is absolutely amazing!

thank you Sonya, it was a pleasure helping you on your project and look forward to working with you in the future

Cassandra in Toronto
Cassandra in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

I am so happy with my Kitchen Reno and if you're looking to get yours done, I highly recommend Fabian. The job started and finished on time and I was extremely happy with the quality and finished craftsmanship. From start to finish Fabian gave me his recommendations and I am in LOVE with our new Kitchen. Thank you Fabian for all your hard work and dedication.

very kind words Cassandra, I am extremely happy I was able to make your vision come true

Louise in ??????????
Louise in ??????????

Kitchen and Bathroom

If you're looking for someone you can trust and that sticks to their word when it come to professionalism, call Fabian. You won't be if disappointed. He came into our home, he listened to our wants and needs and helped us decide on a design. He stuck to his timeline and was very clean.
He went beyond our expectations. Everyone that walks into out house compliments his magnificent work.
Thank you Fabian!
We'll see you again for our next job.

very kind words Louise thank you very much. I can't wait for you next project

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Amazing work

From quote to job completion everything was perfect.
7 years ago I contracted Fabian to do the floors in my kitchen and bathrooms (they still look great today) he came highly recommended from a friend of mine. Recently I decided to do some work in my basement and called Fabian to put up some stone on a wall in my basement. Once again Fabian did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier. Honest, professional and great workmanship.

I am very happy with the work and would highly recommend him to anybody.

Hi George,

I am very pleased you happy with how the stone work came out. Please call me anytime with anything you need

Dave B.
Dave B.

Home kitchen, accent fireplace wall, bar backsplash, entrance, laundry room, and powder room

Fabian and his team did amazing work at my home renovation. The kitchen tiles were 24 x 48inch as well as the fireplace tiles. The work is seamless and the finish it perfect
They worked efficiently and precisely on all the jobs they they completed
I would definitely recommend and hire them to do my best project.

Thanks Dave, it was a pleasure doing work in your home. if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to call us.

More about Precise Tile & Contracting Inc.

Precise Tile and Contracting Inc is a tile installation company located in Stouffville, Ontario and has been servicing the Greater Toronto Area for over 25 years. Precise Tile is committed to providing top quality tile installation services at competitive pricing.

Precise Tile and Contracting tile installation services include tile flooring, backsplashes, shower stalls, entryways, fireplaces, accent walls and other custom tile design. Most of the areas we can assist in are kitchens, bathroom and shower tiling, entryway, sunroom and basement of your residence. Precise Tile and Contracting also offers tile installation in the greater Toronto area for commercial and retail spaces such as restaurants, retail stores, commercial offices and many other commercial and retail businesses.

Precise Tile offers professional tile installation services for ceramic, porcelain, slate, marble, granite, glass tile, stainless steel, bamboo and many more. Whether it’s mosaic tile, subway tile or you are looking for a pattern design within your tiles, Precise Tile is your best choice for tile installation.