ARTECO Home Improvements

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M2L 2J4
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in North York  >  ARTECO Home Improvements

Reviews for ARTECO Home Improvements

Oudie Silano
Oudie Silano

Ceiling refinishing

Unreliable and unprofessional. Bailed on the job leaving his tools behind. Sloppy paint and plastering - got plaster on my expensive upholstered chair - worthless guarantee - he's all talk!

Ms Silano I have personally responded to you through an email disclosing sensitive information that I would like to keep private. Unfortunately and as my email states a very serious personal matter occurred during the project witch unfortunately affected me and my family and needed my immediate attention. I would apologize for failing to notify you in time. The chairs weren't damaged and you personally told me they cost 2,500$ each and if the one chair that had a small residue of plaster from my hand is damaged I would personally pay for it. However you forget to mention the fist stage of your project witch was successfully completed in time. You forget to mention how much time I was spending at the end of every day regardless if the project was completed or not to clean everything and put everything back the way it was, you forget that I even took time to clean your drive way when it snowed and that my 100% guarantee is written in my quote as well. I don't get paid until you are 100% satisfied. For the second part of your project I haven't got a penny from you, plaster primer, paint and plastic cover worth about 250$ went straight from my pocket. I didn't receive nor I asked for a down payment like the first part of the project witch were two different and separate quotes to cover the cost of materials and only.
Regardless I still want to thank you for your business and I appreciate the negative review wether it's true or not. I failed to satisfy one of my clients and that a failure from ultimately. We fail to learn and improve and your feedback can definitely help to improve me and my company.

Vasilios (Bill) Bratsikas
Owner
ARTECO Home Improvements

teonikapotas
teonikapotas

Painted apartment

I am so happy with the work Vasili did in my apartment. He is very neat and a perfectionist. He painted my two bedroom apartment and literally I was so thrilled to see how perfect the end result was. No problem reaching him and very reliable.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's been an absolute pleasure to work with you.
Thank you.

Ely
Ely

Painting

Loved the end result! Vasili and his team were professional, paid attention to detail, and finished on time. Would definitely recommend!

Your satisfaction is our reward. Thank you so much and we are looking forward to work again with you.

More about ARTECO Home Improvements

ARTECO Home Improvements. Specializing in interior renovations such as painting, popcorn ceilings removal, kitchen and bath renovations, flooring and finish carpentry. For more info visit our website : www. myartecohome. com