Landscape Contractors & Designers

Christy in Keswick
Christy in Keswick
2 reviews Georgina, ON

Front Lawn Makeover

I had messaged Matt from GreenMatt Landscaping and within 5 minutes Matt had responded to my Email and they began work within the week. I would not hesitate at all to recommend Matt and his "crew" to do any work. Matt was very professional, friendly, very affordable, punctual and he and his men worked extremely hard. I would even say they went ABOVE AND BEYOND. They are highly skilled, and once they are done, they clean up all the excess rubbish. I enjoyed watching the transformation of my new front yard. I am so very happy at the new look I now have. Thank you Matt and "crew" for everything. You truly are amazing.

Hi Christy,

Thank you for the wonderful review! You were AMAZING to work with. You were very hospitable and we can't stop thinking about your awesome chicken kabobs!

You are truly a wonderful person and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Kim
Kim

Regrading, drainage and pavers

We contacted Matt to help us with some drainage and grading issues we had with our side yard. He promptly responded to my inquiry, and listened carefully when he arrived for our quote. After several quotes from other companies, we chose Matt. His friendly, professionalism was evident throughout our experience. We were impressed with his whole team. All displayed pride of workmanship and punctuality. We have worked with a lot of contractors in the past, and Matt and his team made the experience pleasant and stress free. Wouldn’t hesitate to hire again for future jobs. Thanks guys!

Hi Kim,

Thank you for the wonderful review. You were amazing to work with and we're really happy with the way your project turned out. You were both excellent throughout the project and we appreciate the kind words.

We look forward to working with you in the future!

Lynn
Lynn
1 review , ON

Landscaping: Grading, Over-Seeding & Front Garden

Matt and his team recently completed the above - noted residential landscaping work. Appreciated their responsiveness, timely work and attention to detail. Looking forward to watching the garden and lawn grow fuller over the summer! Thanks very much!

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for the great review. You were great to work with and we appreciate how prepared you were for your project. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Felicia C.
Felicia C.

Front walkway

GreenMatt Landscaping created a beautiful front walkway which included 3 tier retaining wall gardens around the front , armour stones and landscaping. Matt and his crew provided superior quality and are very professional on the job site. I highly recommend GreenMatt Landscaping for your next outdoor project.

Hi Felicia,

Thank you for the excellent review! You and Jonathan were amazing to work for and we're really excited with the way the project turned out. We hope you get endless enjoyment out of your front entrance for years to come. On behalf of myself and the team, thank you for your great hospitality and the business.

Anna in Aurora
Anna in Aurora

Building fence

GreenMatt Landscaping company builds fence in my house. Excellent work. Excellent people. Great price. Outstanding quality of the job!!! If you need to do your fence-this is company I can highly recommended!!! Good luck guys-you are just GREAT!!!

Hi Anna,

Thank you for the very kind words. You were great to work with, your hospitality was unparalleled. We strive to keep clients happy so thank you.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Front Walkway - Natural Stone steps

GreenMatt did an outstanding job fixing the front appearance of my home. What was a terrible and dangerous walkway is now a solid and great upgrade to my home.

Glad he went the extra mile to make for proper irrigation over a very sandy area.

Would definitely recommend.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business.

Your front entrance is beautiful and safe for the family. Thank you for choosing GreenMatt Landscaping as your contractor. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

matthew f.
matthew f.
1 review Georgina, ON

Project - privacy fence

Extremely professional and friendly. Green Matt Landscaping completed the fence on time and within our budget. We love our new fence, it is absolutely beautiful.
Already scheduled our next landscape project!

Hi Matt and Lindsay,

Thank you for the great review. You guys were amazing to work with and we're looking forward to your next project. Your hospitality was unbelievable, thank you!!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Residential Driveway Snow Removal

I hired GrrenMatt Landscaping to clear my ice and snow covered driveway after the harsh spring storm. I was grateful and happy with the service I recieved and will definitely consider hiring them again in the future!

Hi Karen,

Thank you for the great review. We aim to provide a great and friendly service. Hope to work with you again in the future.

Matt

Cindy
Cindy

Yard leveling and New Sold

I hired GreenMatt Landscaping to remove clover grass from my backyard and lay new sod. Not only did they remove all my old grass, they leveled the yard and installed new sod all within 2 days! Matt and his team were very professional, efficient and respectful of my property. I look forward to working with them on my next project. I highly recommend them for any of your landscaping needs.

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for the great review. You were amazing to work with and we look forward to working with you in the future. Your business is greatly appreciated.

Matt

victoria.farquharson
victoria.farquharson

Backyard renovation

GreenMatt Landscaping did an excellent job on our backyard. They leveled the yard, redid our patio stones and laid sod all in one day. They cleaned up our trees and created a yard that we were able to enjoy. We also had GreenMatt come and prepare our cottage property for our wedding, they completely cleared and leveled the area for the tent and made the grounds look absolutely beautiful for our special day. They are professional, skilled and knowledgeable and definitely a company I would recommend.

Hi Tori and Jim,

Thank you for the excellent review. It was an absolute pleasure getting the cottage property graded and ready for your big day and I'm glad GreenMatt Landscaping could help out! You guys were great to work with, so thank you.

More about GreenMatt Landscaping

Welcome to GreenMatt Landscaping
We are family owned and run business. We care about our work as we're all personally invested. This is evidenced in our firm eye for detail and exceptional outcomes.
Owner Matt is a Certified Landscape Technician (Niagara College) and makes this his life work.
Call today us today for a free estimate and to discuss what is possible!