Perfect Sealing

Paving Contractors

Reviews for Perfect Sealing

Z in Woodbridge
Z in Woodbridge

Driveway looks like new again

My driveway was a few years old, and starting to show signs of dryness.

I looked around for a proper driveway improvement, and came across Perfect Sealing.

I had some oil spots and a little driveway damage. Sebastian said that he could fix it all and provide a nice uniform result.

Sebastian was very good at scheduling the job when I needed it. He showed up exactly on time. He took his time to clean the driveway properly, and prep the surface. He fixed the issues.

The job was done perfectly as described. It looks great now.

I would gladly recommend Sebastian.

Glad you enjoy it see you in a couple years

Andre in Toronto
Andre in Toronto

Driveway Sealing

Sebastian is a real professional - he arrived exactly as scheduled and did precisely what he said he would do. His attention to detail is superb, he's fast and the finished product is fantastic.

Highly recommend.

Thanks Andre pleasure doing work for you!

Marina J in Maple
Marina J in Maple

Backyard Facelift

I needed a facelift of existing slabs on my backyard. Sebastian quickly responded to my inquiry, was very punctual and efficient. His team did a great job exactly as I asked, and the price was very reasonable. I am very pleased with the result.

Now you can enjoy the backyard once again ! My pleasure .

Satori in Toronto
Satori in Toronto

Damaged driveway from movers - all fixed!

When I moved in at our new rental home, the movers damaged our driveway and our neighbour's driveway. As the movers didn't want to commit to pay for the damage. I had to fix the damages and you can only imagine I'm in tight budget. Sebastian replied within 24 hours to provide a quote. The price was within my budget and he fixed the damages. Sebastian has done a great job and met our expectations. Totally recommended! Great customer service Sebastian.

All fixed ! Thanks for the work

Andrew Kozlovsky from Richmond Hill
Andrew Kozlovsky from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Asphalt Garage Ramp

Perfect Sealing made a garage ramp for me using cold asphalt patch. I cannot vouch for how the ramp will be holding, but Sebastian told me they would come to fix it, if something goes wrong.
Responsible people and reasonable price. I would recommend Sebastian and/or job his service again.

Thanks for the review Andrew. Your ramp will be very durable! And yes if there is a problem please contact Perfect Sealing

theskuj
theskuj
1 review , ON

Driveway sealed

Sebastian and his assistant arrived on schedule, completed the work in a careful and quality manner, and left without any mess. The price was fair for the work performed. Easy transaction.

Thanks for your business ! Nice working with you

Jane from Toronto
Jane from Toronto

Driveway repair and sealing

Sebastian is reliable, hard working, professional and meticulous to detail (he was very careful and protected the neighbour's property adjacent to our driveway, beautifully). He does what he says he is going to do and gets the job done well, fairly priced and on time. We will not hesitate to hire him again for any future work.

Thanks for hospitality and water! Pleasure working with you

Joe G.
Joe G.
3 reviews Horndean, MB

Driveway repair

It isn't often that you come across someone who says what they're going to do when they actually does it. It isn't often that you come across someone who experiences a sense of pride and satisfaction in the work that they do for others and who cares enough to make sure that the work is done in a professional and timely fashion. I've had the privilege of working with Sebastian in this regard and I must recommend him in the highest regard. He is a person who knows what they need to do and does it in an exceptionally competent fast. I would recommend Sebastian and his company for all this type of work.

Pleasure working with you joe see you next spring !!

Sandra
Sandra
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway Sealing

Sebastian was prompt to answer my call and questions. He provided excellent service and we are extremely happy with the work he has done to our driveway. It looks wonderful. His work is clean and he is extremely professional. I look forward to working with him again.

Thank you for the hospitality your great people

Marscon
Marscon

Driveway sealing

The staff, was great to work with. They got the job done with no mistakes. I am very satisfied with perfect sealing. I will always used perfect sealing for future project's.

Thanks marscon

More about Perfect Sealing

**WEEKEND SPECIAL**

Make your house pop with a fresh coat of sealer on your driveway! Weekend specials! Driveway repairs also available.