Perfect Sealing Ltd.

Vaughan ON L4L 8P6
Perfect Sealing Ltd.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Perfect Sealing Ltd.

Michael
Michael

Great Job!

I had to cut a channel in my drive for an irrigation pipe. Perfect Sealing filled the channel. The work was done well and the site left clean and the price was competitive.

kathrynskinner
kathrynskinner
6 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Driveway Sealing

We had a great experience with Sebastian and his team from start to finish - our driveway looks like new again! When we noticed a small error after the project was complete, Sebastian was very quick to respond and corrected the problem right away. I wouldn't hesitate to use Perfect Sealing again, and highly recommend them to anyone looking for an honest and reliable company to work with!

Colin M. from Richmond Hill

Highly recommend Sebastian at Perfect Sealing.

Got a call back right away from Pablo, and he gave me a price over the phone.

They arrived on the agreed upon date and time.

Their workmanship was very good, and they explained every detail.

VERY pleased, thanks again guys!

Thanks from

Perfect-sealing.ca

Prakash in Toronto
Prakash in Toronto

Driveway Repair and Sealing

Professional , Friendly , arrived on time, Finished their work quickly. We had our driveway sunk both sides of sidewalk and also little repairs needed two other places. Perfect sealing fixed it nicely and also sealed entire driveway. Very happy with the outcome Highly recommended.

Suzie
Suzie

Driveway Sealing

Pablo and Sebastian were very professional and did the job quickly and efficiently! Our driveway had sunk deeply at the edge of the garage. They packed an extra layer of asphalt to ensure it was leveled with the rest of the driveway!! We are beyond happy with the final results. Our family, friends and neighbours have all commented on how great it looks!, I will be calling these guys again for any future work.....and highly recommend them to to anyone who needs good quality work at a great price.

Nancy from Vaughan
Nancy from Vaughan

Fantastic Job

My Driveway is like new again! I needed my driveway to look good for my daughter’s upcoming wedding and Sebastion and his crew made that happen! He is very professional and does great work and his prices are reasonable too!I would definitely recommend him to family and friends. Thank you for a job well done!

Thanks Nancy

Tom Bartoffy
Tom Bartoffy

Driveway Sealing

My driveway is around 1700 sq ft and I was less than satisfied with the Big Box products and the amount of time, muscle and materials required to seal it every few years. I sent out some queries and received four replies. Sebastian and Pablo called me and offered to come over the next day to evaluate and quote. I liked their price and the personal effort to come out and talk. (the other companies gave similar or higher prices, but none showed up). The following day I got a call that they could come by that afternoon and do the work. They took their time to do it right, and I was impressed by the fact that they double checked their work as they proceeded so as to ensure an even job. Highly recommend these folks and I'll be calling them when the time comes for a re-seal.

We try our best always ! Thanks for choosing us do to the work.

You're truly,

LT
LT

Used special caulking to seal crack between side of house and old asphalt

Perfect Sealing did a great job at a fair price, and provided excellent customer service. Sebastian fit our small job in on fairly short notice, in order to accommodate our tight timeline for listing our house. Subsequent torrential downpours resulted in absolutely no water in the basement, so the caulking along the side of our house did the job! Thank you Sebastian!

I greatly appreciate you're business ! Thanks for choosing Perfect Sealing Ltd

Ruth
Ruth

Driveway sealing

It's the new November cold snap, but that didn't stop Sebastian from making 2 trips here to caulk where the driveway abuts the house, and to lay asphalt against the house wall so that it slopes away. He came when he said he would, he called when he was here, he was attentive to my preferences, and he did a great job (as far as I know: we'll see how it looks in the spring).

Great working with you Ruth, that repair will hold up for the rest of the driveway life ! If any issues please contact perfect sealing again and we will happily come service you!

Andre in Toronto
Andre in Toronto

Driveway Sealing

Sebastian is a real professional - he arrived exactly as scheduled and did precisely what he said he would do. His attention to detail is superb, he's fast and the finished product is fantastic.

Highly recommend.

Thanks Andre pleasure doing work for you!
416-786-5553

More about Perfect Sealing Ltd.

**WEEKEND SPECIAL**

Make your house pop with a fresh coat of sealer on your driveway! Weekend specials! Driveway repairs also available.

Let us do the Dirty Work

PERFECT SEALING has been serving as an independent leading Paving Contractor since 2014. As professionals with more then 10 years of experience, we are ready to tackle anything from the most complex and large scale construction projects to the smallest of repair jobs. Our clients are my number one priority, we are fuelled by our commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure you are completely satisfied with our work. Have a specific project that requires professional attention? Contact us today to discover how we can help.