Mandatory Mechanical

Reviews for Mandatory Mechanical

M in Toronto
M in Toronto

Zero stars. Stay away, unrellaible

The previous reviews made sense when he stopped responding putting time sensitive job in danger. Stay away, unreliable person. Had to arrange
a new plumber last minute at greater costs. Always read reviews.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Shower replacement

Josh did a half job on my shower, and then after I got it tiles he wouldn't come back to fix the short pipe for the spout.. after paying $575 would not issue me a receipt that he promised and will not answer calls.

very unprofessional and waste of money.

Would not recommend Mandatory Mechanical

Danny in Toronto
Danny in Toronto

Hot Water Tank Hookup

JOSH THE AWFUL PLUMBER! Stay away at all costs!!
We scheduled for him to come hook up a water tank and then he cancelled last minute. When he arrived on the next scheduled day, he completed his work and all seemed fine so I paid him his fee. A couple hours later, we tried testing the hot water but it was still not hot so we went to the basement and noticed it was leaking. We called him back to come fix the issue and initially he said yes but then wanted to ask for more money! All I want is for him to fix what I originally paid him for! Then he ignores all calls.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Whitby?