Dav-Jan Bathroom Renovations

Tile & Stone Contractors
Vaughan ON L4J 8N2
Tile & Stone Contractors
Dav-Jan Bathroom Renovations
StarScore uses a complex algorithm which considers a companyโ€™s review ratings, responsiveness, reputation, and recency. Learn more.

Reviews for Dav-Jan Bathroom Renovations

Kathy
Kathy

Bathroom Renovation

I would highly recommend Dav-Jan Bathroom Renovations for your next bathroom project. I am very satisfied with the quality of work that David and his team provided. Every step of the renovation was done with care and precision. From the demolition to dry walling, plumbing, tiling, painting, installation and electrical work, our bathroom was renovated on time, as promised by David. David and his team are reliable, punctual and friendly people that care about doing the job right. Our newly renovated bathroom looks great!

thanks a lot Kathy๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜€

warner.alla
warner.alla

Tiling of all bathrooms and hallways

Great job!! Very friendly and good quality work. They did all the tile work in my new house.

Romesh
Romesh

Main floor renovation

David was very kind and professional with my job . We changed our entire ceramic floor to marble tiles . He completed it in timely manners and went above and beyond to ensure the job was to our satisfaction. I highly recommend his work and will always hire him with my future project . Thanks David job well done !!

thank you so much!!

Julia B.
Julia B.

Master bathroom renovation

David gave incredible service to the master bathroom and was able to perform fast, efficient and tidy. I highly recommend their work.

It was pleasure to work with you.

sergelinskyi
sergelinskyi
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Full home renovation

Awesome very professional on time and very competitive. From the beginning to the end I felt a hands on experience like I never have before

Thanks!!๐Ÿ‘

Ashot N.
Ashot N.

2 bathrooms

Project was done on time with excellent workmanship. David is courteous, polite and a person who listens and easy to deal with. I would recommend him 100%.

Thank you Ashot Jan!!