G Squared Contracting

Reviews for G Squared Contracting

nc_pastuch
nc_pastuch

Deck

We hired Gabor to build a deck in our backyard. He took the time to design and revise the plan to suit our needs and the space available. We could not be happier with it! My sister is in a wheelchair, and Gabor built a ramp at one end of the deck so that she can come and go independently when she comes over. There is also a window under the deck (in the basement) so Gabor installed a special piece of plexiglass that can be walked on so that we didn't lose the natural light we previously had. He was professional and friendly, we would not hesitate to hire him again.

aballarin
aballarin

General Renovation

Jack of all trades, master of 'ALL'. Gabor isn't your usual contractor. He sticks to his quotes and timelines. He makes good suggestions and is flexible with this schedule. We had him do pot lights, drywall, framing, insulation, plumbing, roofing, venting, stairs, crown moulding, tiling. Like I said, master of 'ALL'. We are currently finishing our basement, which he is doing drywall, flooring (his specialty), insulation, and tiling. I'd highly recommend his services.

APPROXIMATE COST: N/A with all different jobs performed

It's always a pleasure working with you guys on your home renovations! Thanks for your support.

katarina.subotic
katarina.subotic

New Floor Installation in my condo

I am beyond impressed with my new floor. Gabor did an amazing job right from the start. He came out and promptly provided the quote, helped me pick my new floors, removed and disposed of my existing floor and did all the new installations over a 2 day period (with moving and returning all the furniture). In addition to this he was there when he said he would be and was always available via text. The clean up was impeccable!
I would highly recommend G-Squared Contracting to anyone looking for great work at a great price.

I'm so glad you are happy with my services and work quality!

Vadim
Vadim

Flooring, kitchen and bathroom renovation

Quality service, on time and at a reasonable price.
I will gladly work with G-Squared Contracting again.

It was a pleasure working on your project!

More about G Squared Contracting

Specializing in delivering high quality flooring materials and installations, we guarantee professional & courteous service and installation every time. Whatever the size of your project, we gladly offer free site visits, comprehensive proposals and bring you floor samples. Our competitive pricing and attention to detail distinguishes us from our competitors!
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in York?