Dimples Decor

Reviews for Dimples Decor

Jfw
Jfw
2 reviews Kingsville, ON

Interior house painting and updating

I wanted to have total interior painted and updated. Very confusing as to what colour to paint. Did not want something too trendy but wanted updated. Stephanie helped me understand the choice and what other colours would work with my choice. She sent me links to websites for some items that would work with my furniture but make a difference.
I am in the beginning stage of total project but more confident thanks to Stephanie s input.

sheilaville
sheilaville
1 review Kent Bridge, ON

Whole house renovation

Dimples helped us sort out storage issues for the next stage of our renovation. Also placement of furniture and television in the living room and the dining table in the kitchen - sounds simple, but it is not! She provided a thorough consultation addressing our key needs.

It was such a pleasure to provide services at such a rare, unique and historic home! You have done such amazing work this far, I would love to see it when everything is finished! Keep in touch :)

tmcfaddn4
tmcfaddn4
1 review Chatham Kent, ON

colours and remodel of main floor living space

Her service was great! I didn't feel like she was trying to do her job and get out. She was pleasant, patient and very knowledgeable in her field.

Thank you so much for this feedback, I am so happy you love my service! You are a great family and I wish you nothing but the best. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions throughout your renovations :)

Meg L.
Meg L.

Home Staging - For Sale

Stephanie and her team know how to get the job done! They pick just the right pieces that go with the style of the home seamlessly. I would highly recommend hiring her for any of your home staging or decorating needs.

Thanks so much Meg! It was great working with you, cheers to future projects! :)

corey in Chatham-Kent
corey in Chatham-Kent

Home Staging to SELL!

We worked with Stephanie for the sale of our home. Her staging expertise was more than we could have asked for! Not only was she easy to work with but she did an amazing job at designing and showcasing our home. Her staging definitely made certain design elements stand out in the realtor's photos - and we have received numerous comments on how beautiful each space was. Thanks to Stephanie and her staging our home sold within 2 days of being on the market for full asking value!! Thank you again Stephanie

Thank you so much Corey! Your home was an absolute joy to stage! :)

More about Dimples Decor

At Dimples Décor, our goal is to provide the people of Chatham-Kent & Surrounding Areas with the ability to capitalize on the true value of their home and create beautiful, peaceful places for clients to enjoy through Home Staging & Interior Decorating.

Selling Your Home? Book a Consult and we can potentially help you

avoid price reductions and get you top dollar through Home Staging!

If you are looking to sell your home, I urge you to contact us today, prior to putting your home on the market. Our Home Staging Service can ensure that your home will be ready from the first day it is on the Market to knock the socks off of prospective buyers and achieve the highest sale possible!

Want to love the look and feel of your home? Book a Consultation and get on your way to loving your home!

Please visit our Services Page for more detailed information and to Book Now!

Let our Certified Home Staging & Interior Decorating Services

bring your home to a level you never expected!