JL Upholstery

Reviews for JL Upholstery

Highly recommended  in Milton
Highly recommended in Milton

Two recliners

We took two recliners to these people to have them recovered.. Ahmed
Was so easy to work with.
They did an amazing job and we are so happy with the chairs. They even made me two rolled cushions.
We highly recommend jl upholstery, and will definatley have them do more work for us.

It was my pleasure meeting & dealing with you :)

Thanks you

P in Milton
P in Milton

Couch

Contacted Ahmad about Reupholstering my couch he was so nice to speak with.... he came with his dad and took my couch said it will take 2-3 weeks now it is 5 days to a month I texted him no answer decided to call him this guy is in China. Said to him that he never told me he was leaving said he is sorry for that but when he come back he will call me, ridiculous.., this guy is so expensive for $1300 he is only replacing my cushions, he is not changing the arms or back, even when I told him I can pay more he got so angry so now I am wasting $1300 for cushions only and others will fix everything for $1,500 .... I definitely got ripped off and on top of this he have a bad temper. He does not cater to customer needs, he only want money. I ask him to return my couch and he already ripped it apart so anyway I take it I loose big time. Take my advice and shop around before you do business here..,, very unprofessional and overly priced. Not worth it.

Nina in Milton
Nina in Milton

Upholersty

Absolutely amazing wonderful to deal with honest reliable and excellent service came on time was very accommodating and the price was beyond resonable great quality work! Even assist with color choice and materials selection

More about JL Upholstery

(JL Upholstery ) we are specialist in re-upholstery & upholstery as will as curtains and furniture repair (((Our passion and dedication is 100% quality furniture repair, Re-Upholstery, Upholstery and custom Curtains. We also specialize in custom furniture design and manufacturing. · Let us be your first source to all your ...
Looking for Upholsterers pros in Milton?