SMRenovation

SMRenovation
647-936-9299
Toronto
M6A 3E8

My husband and I would like to thank Bogdan for all the work performed in finishing our washrooms.From start to end, we were so impressed with the level of skill, professionalism‎, respect and timeliness displayed by him. We have to mention the excellent communication throughout the process, which was so appreciated and put us at ease knowing we were in good hands. We are so impressed with the quality and the outcome is even better than what we could have envisioned! We would highly recommend SMRenovation for superior quality and service! Thank you so much!

Gerart
Gerart

Complete washroom renovation

I did my washroom with SM Renovation and I am very satisfied and happy with the way they did the job. They work very clean and efficient so I would strongly recommend them.

PATRICIA
PATRICIA

Bathroom reno

I renovated my washroom with SMrenovation and I am verry satisfied with the work that the team did. They were fast ,clean and they did a really good job. My washroom looks amazing . They are verry afordable too. I strongly recomand!

More about SMRenovation

Welcome SM Renovation. We focus on complete bathroom and kitchen renovations. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We offer estimates and will work with you to create the space you're looking for in your home. Proudly serving the city of Toronto and surrounding areas .

We are specialized in:
Stand up shower
Tub to shower conversions
Kitchen backsplash and floors
Demolition services
Custom made cabinets and countertops .