SMRenovation

Reviews for SMRenovation

Lauie in Maple
Lauie in Maple

Complete Bathroom renovation

Bogdan did a fantastic job on my complete bathroom renovation! The tile work is beyond expectation. He made sure everything was to my liking every step of the way. He went out of his way to help me make choices, oversee that his crew did everything perfect. I am beyond happy with my new walk in shower. Very easy to talk to, always responded immediately and worked around my schedule. Thank you so much Bogdan!!

Olga.petriv2506
Olga.petriv2506
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Washrooms

SMRenovation
647-936-9299
Toronto
M6A 3E8

My husband and I would like to thank Bogdan for all the work performed in finishing our washrooms.From start to end, we were so impressed with the level of skill, professionalism‎, respect and timeliness displayed by him. We have to mention the excellent communication throughout the process, which was so appreciated and put us at ease knowing we were in good hands. We are so impressed with the quality and the outcome is even better than what we could have envisioned! We would highly recommend SMRenovation for superior quality and service! Thank you so much!

Gerart
Gerart

Complete washroom renovation

I did my washroom with SM Renovation and I am very satisfied and happy with the way they did the job. They work very clean and efficient so I would strongly recommend them.

PATRICIA
PATRICIA

Bathroom reno

I renovated my washroom with SMrenovation and I am verry satisfied with the work that the team did. They were fast ,clean and they did a really good job. My washroom looks amazing . They are verry afordable too. I strongly recomand!

More about SMRenovation

Welcome SM Renovation. We focus on complete bathroom and kitchen renovations. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We offer estimates and will work with you to create the space you're looking for in your home. Proudly serving the city of Toronto and surrounding areas . We are specialized in: ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in North York?