Team Odd Job

Toronto ON M8X 2N1
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Etobicoke  >  Team Odd Job

Reviews for Team Odd Job

To Do List all Gone

Tons of little jobs add up and it feels so good to get them all done in one shot — AND price is very reasonable! Very efficient, fast and quality work done. Ciran is very skilled, knowledgeable and great to deal with. I worked as a facilities manager at UofT for 35 years and know good work when I see it. Highly recommend this company.

J in Waterloo
J in Waterloo
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Moving Jobs

Kudos to Team Odd Job in Waterloo! Christian and Cory were punctual, polite, took off their shoes and got my jobs done in short order. They were enthusiastic and went the extra mile to keep me organized. I would certainly recommend their services!

Thanks for such a great review! We were so happy to have been able to help out! We will always remember this job as our first job in Waterloo! :)

clareforndran
clareforndran

Painting and Frame Hanging

Called Team Odd Job about a small job in my condo that I didn't have time to do myself (painting and hanging a number of picture frames). They were quick to respond and had workers out the very same day. From start to finish the process was seamless, and I appreciated the great customer service. I only wish that I discovered Team Odd Job sooner, and I will definitely be using the service again in the future! Thank you!

Thanks for the awesome review Clare! We are happy to have helped out with this job and we look forward to working with you on your next project. :) Have a great day!

More about Team Odd Job

From painting to cleaning, junk removal to power washing, home maintenance can overwhelming, and good help can be hard to find. Team Odd Job connects homeowners across the GTA with hardworking and reliable students and trades to help tackle any to-do list! No job is too big or too small.