ROBERTSON’S Plumbing And Gasfitting Ltd

Plumbing
Fort Saskatchewan AB T8L 2S8
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Fort Saskatchewan  >  ROBERTSON’S Plumbing And Gasfitting Ltd

Reviews for ROBERTSON’S Plumbing And Gasfitting Ltd

Dave in Fort Saskatchewan
Dave in Fort Saskatchewan
1 review Gibbons, AB

hot water repair

We were not getting enough hot water . We called them. They made an appointment for next week and was on time.
They made the necessary repair promptly and,we are a satisfied customer.
We will do business with this company in the future.

Rhonda in Fort saskatchewan
Rhonda in Fort saskatchewan
2 reviews Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Furnace repair

They were fast to responding to call and and quick in replacing the part needed for the furncace. Friendly and helpful and totaly trustworthy would absolutley call them again. Not ther first time I have called them in the middle of winter no heat they were there after hours.....

Wayne in Bon accord
Wayne in Bon accord
1 review BON ACCORD, AB

Furnace & Hot Water Tank Replacement

Very quick and efficient. Covered all the questions I had about heating. They came on time and were friendly and very knowledgeable. I were very satisfied with the work done and I use them again. And I have recommended them to others.