Dotch Construction & Renovation

Dotch Construction & Renovation

Reviews for Dotch Construction & Renovation

Tatiana
Tatiana

Great design! Great cooperation, on time manner

Great service, very attractable design, on time! It was promised in a 2 weeks, installed in a 2 weeks frame! I am really impressed by the design they do, this company has professional designer and she prepare the sketch almost at no time. Every foot is used and functionable. This is the first time cabinetry were done on time, with no headache. Everything were installed very accurate and no mess left. We had very pleasant experience with this company

Alla in Richmond hill
Alla in Richmond hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

House renovation

I hired Dotch Construction & Renovation for turning my just bought 20+ old house, where previous owners did nothing for all the time they lived there, into modern stylish home.
First of all, Yuri's price quote was better than other 3 quotes I got from other companies.
Also, this company was not hired by me just first time. Last year they renovated kitchen in my townhouse and it got numerous "WOW!!" from anyone who saw it.
High quality of work, affordable price, timeliness, cleanliness, etc., etc., all they are very important things while going through all the "pain" of reno projects, and all of them Dotch Construction & Renovation offers you. Yuri is very knowledgeable and experienced professional and his advises and vision how to do things better and nicer were extremely valuable for me, he always had time and patience to suggest things and explain why it is better to do this way than another. He is very attentive to details, honest with his customers and doesn't accept any shortcuts. He meticulously checks everything after reno is over and If any small things were missed or forgotten by his employees all of them will be done, by his worker or himself - this is what I call a professional pride.
Thanks Yuri, it was a pleasure working with you!

Lucy in Vaughan
Lucy in Vaughan

Laundry Renovation

We have just finished our laundry renovation and we are very happy with the result. Dotch construction and Renovation did a high quality work in a timely manner! Thank you guys.

Anastasia in Mississauga
Anastasia in Mississauga

Daycare renovations

We worked with Dotch Construction on a couple of projects and were extremely pleased by the quality of construction, high level of service and price point! This company is very reliable and they will do exactly what they promise!
I also recommended them to a Friend and again, they did excellent quality of work.
I would highly recommend them for your next new construction, as well as luxury renovation project! The Owner, Yuri, is very hardworking, and amazingly, so is his crew!

JP in Toronto
JP in Toronto

Two A+ condo reno projects

I am very satisfied witth Yury and his team. I hired them for two reno projects through 2019, both projects were completed to my total satisfaction. Our condo apartment (50 years old building) looks and feels new and modern. Yury had no issues dealing with our condo restrictions and regulations. I appreciated Yury's advises on materials, designs and his assistance in all aspects of the reno. He is reliable, friendly, trustworthy. We have a brand new kitchen, washroom, flooring, freshly painted walls and ceilings in our 2 bedroom condo. Yury promptly returned all my calls , answered all my questions and came up with follow up visits. I am happy to recommend Yury and his team.

Oxana in Markham
Oxana in Markham

Kitchen renovation

It looks like I won lottery when I found this company. Guys have done remarkable job. They did renovation in our condo, including installation of new kitchen.Dotch Construction & Renovation has discounts with a lot of suppliers, so we saved a lot on materials and accessories. They are reliable and trustworthy! I highly recommend this company. They love what they do, and follow their works on Instagram every day.

Alla in Vaughan
Alla in Vaughan

Tinkering and correction of poor quality work

We started our renovation in the house last year. With a construction and repair company that our friends recommended to us. Unfortunately for us, after half a year, not professional work and not done well, we had to break the contract and stop work in half. After a long search, exploring websites and information provided on websites, we stopped at the Dotch construction and renovation company. Their professional approach to the client, to the work performed at the highest level. All work was completed on time, not beyond our modest budget. Dotch construction. installed a kitchen, children's modular furniture, new noise and heat insulation throughout the premises, installed a sauna and moldings. They leveled the walls, ceilings, conducted electricity, correctly distributed the light in the rooms. Corrected all the shortcomings left by previous workers, as well as removed all construction waste left earlier. My family was very pleased with all the long works. We will highly recommend Dotch Construction and renovations to all our friends, relatives, colleagues.

Thank you, Alla for very warm words. It was our pleasure to work with you!

WalleyeWalter in North York
WalleyeWalter in North York

Eglinton West Gallery

This is the second large project that ZB Hospitality Group has completed with Dotch Construction.
The pictures speak for themselves. Another amazing job. Adhering to budget and timeline for such a large project is not an easy task. Yury and his team communicated and problem solved throughout the entire process. With a project of this size there is always issues that come up. As always nothing was insurmountable. Problems arose. The Dotch group came up with solutions and addressed costs in a very professional way and upon agreement completed the tasks all while keeping the original time line. Congratulations again.

Thank you, Walter! Looking to hear from you about another new project ;)

Aaron P
Aaron P

Interior Renovation and Updating of 37yr old home

Interior renovation and updating

From the first time we met Yury, a referral we got from a friend, we knew we would be pleased with the his work.
He was punctual for our meeting, came prepared and was able to provide a detailed quote quickly and efficiently.
We interviewed a few contractors for our renovation project of our new (to us) home and we wanted to make sure we could live in the basement during the full reno upstairs. Yury’s understanding of our needs, ability to be transparent and suggestions offered were valid and proved to be cost savings for us — which ultimately set him apart from the crowd.
His crew started on time, and were extremely respectful, tidy and efficient. We never had to worry about security or had any concerns about quality as everyone was a part of his team and he came by daily to check on the work. His original estimate was 6 weeks and our project lasted 7. That was great considering we added a few things!
We couldn’t be more pleased with the end result. They’ve captured everything we wanted and the house truly looks cohesive and represents us now. Everyone remarks about the quality of materials and workmanship and it really gives us comfort to know that if anything needs to be adjusted Yury will be there in a heartbeat to tend to it. We are looking forward to tackling our other projects with him and won’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone for their renovation or construction need! Thank you Yury and the Dotch team for helping us get settled in our first home together. We look forward to many years filled with memories and happiness.

Kathleen  in Toronto
Kathleen in Toronto

Complete demo, redesign and renovation of basement apartment

Yury of Dotch Construction exceeded all my expectations. He made excellent suggestions to the design and guided me through every step of the process., right down to the selection of the appliances. Yury cares about his clients and works hard to provide top quality and strives to fully satisfy, right down to the smallest detail. He is trustworthy, courteous and attentive. Yury is a professional and a perfectionist. I couldn’t be happier with my project. Don’t hesitate call Dotch for an excellent job!

Thank you very much, Kathy!!! It was our pleasure to work with you!!!

More about Dotch Construction & Renovation

Dotch Construction & Renovation INC is a fully licensed General Contractor serving since 1994. All construction needs for residential and commercial properties.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Vaughan?