Dotch Construction & Renovation

Reviews for Dotch Construction & Renovation

Greeny in Vaughan
Greeny in Vaughan

Bathroom and basement renovation

We hired Yury for 2 renovations in the last year - complete gut and expansion of our master bathroom with new custom shower, and a basement Reno. On both jobs we were extremely impressed with the quality of work. Yury makes sure no detail is missed and that all of the work is done to the highest standard. We highly recommend Dotch for any of your renovation needs.

Private User reviews Gravenhurst, ON

Muskoka cottage renovation

It's a pleasure to review this company. My husband and I contracted them this past March to completely renovate our summer cottage in Muskoka. As they were referred to me by a friend of mine, I was not really worried too much as I was familiar with the quality of their job. Yet they still pleasantly surprised me with their transparent pricing structure, strict adherence to agreed timeframe, outstanding results and everything in between. Would highly recommend them to my friend and family.

Polina in Barrie
Polina in Barrie
1 review King City, ON

Toilets and bathroom renovation

Very pleased with DotcH Construction and Renovation. I hired them to do demolition and renovation of 5 bathrooms in my old house, after my parents moved to their cottage. I was pleasantly surprised how clean were these guys and how they tried to do everything to minimize noice, dust and dirt. They thoroughly cleaned after themselves. Price was very competitive and workmanship was above my expectation. Will definitely use them again in the future.

Very good basement finish!!!!

Good company with very reasonable prices for high quality work. Hired them to finish basement and they did an amazing job. When they said they can do it in 3 weeks, I thought they were kiddding, but they did it. Guys were very friendly and professional. Helped me to solve major issues with uneven basement floor, so I could use laminate, instead of carpet. Recommend them highly!!!

More about Dotch Construction & Renovation

Dotch Construction & Renovation INC is a fully licensed General Contractor serving since 1994. All construction needs for residential and commercial properties.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Vaughan?