Complex Windows

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vaughan ON L4K 5L1

Reviews for Complex Windows

Patio Doors (2)

I would highly recommend Mike and his company. I’m so pleased with my patio doors and his professionalism. Mike and his colleague showed up on time, installed my beautiful patio doors and cleaned up all the garbage. He takes pride in his work and I highly recommend Mike and his company. You won’t be disappointed!
Nabil and Joanna
Ajax

thank you for great review i hope these patio doors will make your house a better place for your family and friends.

All windows in my house

Briliant job done replacing my whole house of windows, great price and service with clean and efficient installation.

thank you for great review and enjoy your new windows.

quality work for a good price!

It was a pleasure to work with these guys. They do a very high quality job. I had 2 door inserts changed to the glass with internal blinds. And also had a balcony door with severe water damage replaced. They do a very neat job. They caulked and sealed up everything tight where i don't think a drop of water would ever get through. And everything was cleaned up afterwords. Great attention to detail and they don't try to cut corners. I would recommend this company.

Thank you Darryl, enjoy your new product and holiday season.

Michael
Michael

Installation of new windows and doors

Mike was very professional and accommodating from start to finish. He came in with great suggestions and was very transparent with his work quality and price. His job was done in a clean, timely and efficient manner. If anyone wants their windows and doors done to perfection then Mike is your guy! I'd recommend Mike to anyone that wants to install windows and doors with great service, quality and price!

Thank you and enjoy your better enlighted living room and basement by new windows and new passage door from laundry to garage.

wordxcore in Toronto
wordxcore in Toronto

Full house of new windows

We just purchased a new home and one of the things that needed to be done was the windows. Complex Windows was our 3rd quote, and we were very impressed. From the first day I started talking with Michael, he was extremely professional and made sure we knew everything there was to know about our purchase. The installation was quick, and very clean. We will definitely be recommending him to anyone that asks.

Enjoy your new windows and thanks for being great customer

Bela
Bela
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Back Door Replacement

Michael and his team came to replace my back door. Very satisfied with the outcome. They were professional, quick, and did a great job. Would recommend!

Thank you for being a great customer and enjoy your nww door.

Igor
Igor

Windows and front door replacement

Very good, professional, clean job was done in my house. We got explained what quality windows and door we are going to have. How they going to be installed. After some time we got a call if everything is good. We are very happy with the service and quality of the installed product

Thank you Igor its a pleasure to have you as a customer, enjoy your new windows and door.

More about Complex Windows

Complex windows is here to provide its customers the best quality outcome and holds itself responsible through the years with maximum responsiveness.
We provide and install any kind or grade of residential and lite commercial windows and doors.
With years of experience we learned that when its done right it lasts forever and proudly bringing it to the consumer.