The Auto Wrap

Tonybagg
Tonybagg
1 review Aurora, ON

Banners.. backdrops. Vinyl

On time. Great value. Excellent quality. Nice guy. Going to do more business with Amir.

Thank you for the review Tony. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this. Looking forward doing more business.

support
support
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Partial wrap on our vehicle

The Auto Wrap was extremely professional, met all targets on a very tight schedule. After wrapping my vehicles I continue to receive positive comments about the great work that was done. Thank you again and I look forward to working with in future.

Thank you again for using our company. We appreciate your business and looking forward doing more business.

Pouya
Pouya
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Full Auto Wrap

After doing a lot of research and checking out many different places, I was luckily referred to The Auto Wrap through a co-worker. After dropping in, seeing their work and talking to the staff, I could feel a sense of trust I was not disappointed. These guys bring a mix of creative and collaborative ideas to their clients. They delivered results that exceeded my expectations and I will not hesitate to recommend my friends and family.

Thank you again for using our company. Looking forward doing more business with you .

More about The Auto Wrap

The Auto Wrap is located in Toronto, Canada, we offer the services of car wrapping and windows graphics wrap design.

To ensure a top-quality service, we have well-trained designers and modern printers like the state-of-the-art printers to get the best wrap qualities for your brand. We also have a 3 years warranty on every job done. This is to show how confident we are in our services. We are always open and ready to answer questions and clear your doubts about our services.

Staff with over 15 years experience at your service.

DESIGN CENTER
Meet face to face with our designer and team
We need 48 hours to send initial design.
*********************************************
CREATING THE CONCEPT
We capture all your requirements
And send you the initial design to review
********************************************
APPROVAL PROCESS
After your approval we create your dream design and
schedule installation