Homewise Innovations Corp.

Instagram
General Contractors
Homewise Innovations Corp.

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Homewise Innovations Corp.

Kitchen and washroom

Amazing I mean absolutely stunning, I wanted the best so I called Homewise. My kitchen and washroom gets a lot of compliments. My wife and four kids love the new update to the household.

Thank you so much for this and you're understanding throughout the process ..
we appreciate you

Exterior Paint of stucco, wood, doors and window trims

The job was completed before time, and the house looks beautiful. The paint job is better then we expected and now we cant stop looking at the house.

The workers were very professional who respected the property, made sure everything was cleaned up everyday after the job.

Few changes were made along the way and Homewise were very fast to accommodate the changes and made sure we were happy.

This is our dream home, which we love even more now after the paint job is complete.

Thank you Sylvio and the entire Homewise team for an exceptional job.

Thank you so much for this sir . You were a pleasure to work with . Furthermore I believe a long lasting relationship has been established. We appreciate you !!

Kitchen countertop and backsplash

Sylvio and Nicole were professional, communicative and did an absolutely beautiful job. I highly recommend their services!

Thank you so much! We really enjoyed working with you. Please keep us in mind for any future projects.

Shower install

Great service and job as always . Sylvio and his team are total professionals- clean , thorough and honest .

Thank you .. always a pleasure to work with you

Storage

Sylvio and his team were able to help me create more storage in my home. I was low on space to put someone of my Christmas stuff and my new borns toys etc. they came up with the idea to open up the space under my stairs. They were clean, and very organized. They were very clear when his team was going to be in and out of my house. During COVID they also were very respectable of us.

Thank you so much . Small jobs build relationship .
We thank you for your business

Multi Tasks

Home was outdated, since spending so much time at home due to COVID I finally decide to get fresh new look this summer. Got my popcorn ceiling scraped slicked and painted. Kitchen floor need repair, was old cracked replaced with fresh new tiles, and painted the walls. My small sunroom needed wall repairs as during the winter months it got too cold and couldn't enjoy it. WELL let me tell you it was the BEST thing I ever did! Homewise was a blessing and i can say i'm grateful for Homestars for allowing people to give their feedback. Sylvio is so pleasant to speak with, professional and patient with little old me. He was also there to make sure things went smoothly, answered all my questions truthfully, made suggestions other contractors did not, so impressed. Delighted that i can now read in my sunroom, and enjoy my upgrades. i'm so happy Homewise and i will without any doubt recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Thank you very much from the entire team . I appreciate this more then I can express . Best of health to you

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations

Our experience has been a very positive one. Working with Sylvio and his team has been great, they were extremely accommodating and sensitive to our needs. Their professionalism shows in their efficiency, quality of work and customer service. The project was successful and we could not be more pleased with the friendly work environment and the overall outcome! We look forward to working with Homewise Innovations again in the future.

Look forward to working with you again in the future

Best,
Sylvio S

Olivia
Olivia

Bathroom Renovations

We hired Homewise Innovations in the fall of 2019 to do a complete renovation of our main bathroom in our 50-year-old house.
We met with Sylvio a few times before work began to discuss our needs and present a design. Sylvio’s team installed tarps located outside our bathroom threshold and tarped our entire staircase and hallway to protect our flooring from any damage. The demolition team was efficient and completed their work within a couple of days and hauled the debris away.
The demo team left our home always clean and tidy.

Sylvio stepped us through the whole process and he was very responsive to our questions that arose during construction. Using Sylvio’s expertise and contacts with the suppliers for fixtures and tiles, it provided us with great comfort that the job was progressing well.
We were extremely satisfied with the quality of the products and the installation of the fixtures, as well as all the tiles. We did run into an issue when the tile we had selected was not available, but we had secondary choices that worked really well and we are very happy with the end result of our bathroom. It is the most solid room in our house with new studs, insulation, drywall and tiling.
Renovation is no easy process. It can take longer than expected and there are always a few bumps along the way, but we are extremely happy with Homewise Innovations and the workmanship they provided. We completely love our new bathroom. We will contact Sylvio for our next renovation for our kitchen!

I was a real pleasure to work with you and your family
Look forward to dealing with you again in the future

Best,
Team Homewise

Brian C.
Brian C.
6 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Wall cladding and insulation

Very good job done at the right price. Good people with good expertise. Well satisfied.

We appreciate you and your business

Sylvio S
Project Manager

emily.m
emily.m

New doors and windows and heated tile floor in an old house

Overall, I was very pleased with this project. Despite the limitations of a small project, Sylvio was super attentive and quick coordinating the skilled members of his team. The reno was done quickly and the team demonstrated expertise and dispersed any of the problems that arose from the age of the house. I was impressed with all the team members and found everyone lovely to deal with and hope to work with them again.

I will share your kind words with the rest of team
You were wonderful to deal with and I too look forward to working with you again.
I hope you enjoy your gorgeous, warm sunroom and bright and beautiful kitchen.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if any touch ups are required.

Sylvio Santos
Project Manager

More about Homewise Innovations Corp.

Welcome to Homewise Innovations Corp. We are a General Contractor specializing in Custom Kitchens and Bathrooms. A contractor’s word is his most valuable asset. No one understands the significance of that better than Homewise Innovations highly respected Project Managers and Trade professionals who share a host of complementary skills between them. It’s also the result of their shared belief that good construction requires a transparent process, professional management style, and above all, superior service delivered on time and on budget.
The first priority of Homewise Innovations is client satisfaction – and they deliver every time.