Homewise Innovations Corp.

Mississauga ON L5B 3X3
Homewise Innovations Corp.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Homewise Innovations Corp.

Roof repair

A tree fell on our house and damaged the metal roof and a couple of joists. Sylvio and his team took time to assess the damage properly. Sylvio also explained to us the steps we had to take before the work could be done (request hydro protection on the power line, get the roofers - Interlock - to remove the shingles so the warranty would not be voided). As soon as all the preliminary steps were taken, Sylvio's team was on site to do the roof repair and replace the damaged eaves.
Homewise Innovations quote was not the cheapest, but we are certainly happy we used their services. They are friendly, fast one keep their word! We will certainly use them again.

Thank you so much !
Your business is much appreciated
You were a pleasure to work with

biztez71
biztez71

Hard landscape work

HOMEWISE won the tender to landscape the front and back yards of my townhouse. All work was carried out fast and professionally I was 100% satisfied with end result it has really increased the curb appeal of my property. I happy to recommend them to anyone looking to get their next project done. 5 stars out 5

We appreciate you and your business
Sylvio Santos

Vera
Vera

Bathroom Update

Replaced bathtub, tile surround and toilet - Sylvio was a great project manager! Bruno and team did good work, and the end result is great! But there were some unexpected delays. It was no one's fault but it inconvenienced me a little. I would recommend Homewise Innovations and suggest that people to be prepared - ask questions - and anticipate possible glitches. There's always something unexpected, especially in older homes. I appreciate the service of this company; they do care.

It was a pleasure to work with you.
Regards,
Sylvio Santos

Viv
Viv

Coffee cabinet, laundry room cabintery

Perfect cabinets added in laundry room, stacked washer-dryer cabinet, broom closet, new cabinets added as coffee nook in kitchen

It was a pleasure to work for you

Andrew
Andrew

Bathroom Renovation

Sylvio and his crew where very easy to deal with, they where clean and professional. Sylvio always had great ideas and also made sure that everything turned out perfect. The is the 2nd time using him for a project, and we will definitely use him again in the future!

I look forward to working with you again
Happy holidays

bradwgpeck
bradwgpeck

Flooring

I'm very pleased with the quality of work completed. It was done in a quick and professional manor. The installers were very polite and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for the fantastic work.

Happy holidays

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Backyard Renewal

when my partner and i bought our home we knew it was the perfect place for us - only problem being it had no backyard. the full size garage at the back of the property ate up the majority of the space, while the awkward deck and uneven landscaping made the reminder virtually unusable.

Enter: Homewise Innovation Solutions.

from the first day we met Sylvio, we knew we shared the same vision and were in great hands. The crew moved quickly to completely transform the backyard. After reducing the footprint of the garage and finishing the fascia in cedar, installing new fencing around the perimeter of the yard, and a building great bid deck for summer get-togethers, our backyard looks unrecognizable. the crew worked quickly and diligently and were a pleasure to interact with.

would highly recommend Homewise, and look forward to working with Sylvio on future projects.

I want to thank you for your patience and hospitality
You are the kind of client I live to please .
As always if you need anything we are a phone call away

Sylvio S

Mick
Mick

Kitchen and Washroom renovation

Entire demo and rebuild of my condominium suites washroom and kitchen. Took out the entire builder installed material and created a brand new, fresh look. Custom built cabinetry, natural stone countertop and maximizing the space available.

It was a real pleasure working with you
Thank you very much for the opportunity
Look forward to future business with you my friend !!

Sylvio S

Cidalia
Cidalia

Backyard Renovations

I wanted to transform my high maintenance backyard to place where I could unwind during our short summer months. I had a vision but didn't know where to start.
I Contacted Homewise and Sylvio called me back right away. During our appointment Sylvio patiently listened to my many wishes, he provided me with suggestions and was very clear of the processes and costs. During the development Sylvio took the time to make sure I was happy, and well informed of the ongoing stages. I was so impressed on how organized things were, it put my mind at ease. Jonathan and his crew were so respectful, clean, professional and very considerate of my needs.
Today I have the most stunning lavish backyard, it is picture perfect, it exceeded my vision. I want to thank Sylvio for beautiful work, his recommendations, he truly has “eye for detail”. It is without a doubt that I will continue to do business with Homewise and highly recommend them for all your renovation/landscape needs! Sincerely Cidalia

Your hospitality was exceptional

More about Homewise Innovations Corp.

Welcome to Homewise Innovations Corp. We are a General Contractor specializing in Custom Kitchens and Bathrooms. A contractor’s word is his most valuable asset. No one understands the significance of that better than Homewise Innovations highly respected Project Managers and Trade professionals who share a host of complementary skills between them. It’s also the result of their shared belief that good construction requires a transparent process, professional management style, and above all, superior service delivered on time and on budget.
The first priority of Homewise Innovations is client satisfaction – and they deliver every time.