On Budget Painting Ltd.

Formerly On Budget Painting & Contracting Inc.
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
411 Confederation Pkwy, Unit 13 Vaughan ON L4K 0A8

Reviews for On Budget Painting Ltd.

moody in
moody in
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

office painting

We needed them to refresh the office space because the drywall required repairs and the paint was pretty faded. They sent their contractor for a consultation, and he provided us with a terrific deal. Their crew took care of the project efficiently as they always came early and worked hard throughout the workday. They also kept their work area clean after finishing in the afternoons, which was quite impressive. The results were way better than expected, and we're thankful for their help. We'll continue to use their services in the future.

Thank you Moody for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

Painting a house

I contacted Onbudget painting via their Homestars page based on their great reviews. The estimator was on time and accurate, with no surprises furing work. The team was on time, clean, and fast. They paint my 2000sqf home in 2 days! The best part is that they left the place clean and the place look spotless! Thank you, Onbudget painting team.

Thank you very much for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

Kitchen cabinet painting

I hired Onbudget painting to refresh my kitchen. They perform an excellent job, from taking off the removable parts to protecting the surfaces such the counter tops and floors. They took the cabinets away and re install them carefully. Overall, my kitchen looks great, and im so happy with the result . I will recommend them to anyone to ask

House painting

Very pleased with the service. The team did a great job at a fair price, accommodated our schedule, they we're very professional and hardworking. The final job exceeded my expectations! Highly recommended

Thank you very much for this wonderful review! We appreciate your business!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Basement renovation

Hired On Budget to paint my basement. The team was very quick and responsive. They did an amazing job. It was very carefully done, quick, and efficient. The colour was on point. Thank you for your hard work and professionalism. Would definitely recommend for all of your local painting needs!

Diane
Diane

Painting office

I hired on budget painting to refresh my office, great service, they finish the project in 2 days and did amazing work, was clean and looks great. Great communication through out and was a pleasure to deal with! Thank you and will recommend them to everybody

Thank you Diane for the kind words! It has been our pleasure!

sugar_shadow
sugar_shadow

Highly recommended !!!

We hired this company to paint our house and we have nothing but good things to say about the quality of the work and the service experience that we got!
We definitely recommend hiring on budget painting for your next job!!

Pabst in Toronto
Pabst in Toronto

Service

I went with this company to paint my whole house and I was beyond satisfied with the outcome. The painting crew was professional, respectful and patient. I will happily recommend this company to my friends and co-workers.

Roman in North York
Roman in North York

Living room painting

Way to go "On Budget" team!!!
Professional guys, showed up on time and performed a high quality service.

Most important (beside the great service), they left the house clean as if they never were there.

Highly recommended!

Thank you Roman for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Painting project

I came across Onbudget painting profile on Homestars, based on their great reviews i decide to hire them to paint my house, estimator was great to deal with, and the professionals that came to perform the work was a pleasure to deal with it, i was really anxious about my brand new floors getting paint marks and they went above and beyond to leave my house clean and with no mass at all, Overall im so happy with the result, the house looks so much brighter after this refreshing and was one true great experience, thank you Onbudget painting!

Thank you very much for the kind words! It has been our pleasure!

More about On Budget Painting Ltd.

Ever wish you could finally find a contractor that shows up on time? Take pride in their work? Provide unbeatable customer service? and is working with your budget?

YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE! - IT IS TIME TO EXPERIENCE #THEONBUDGETWAY !!

We at OnBudget Painting are professional, insured, criminal background checked, friendly and AWESOME painters.

We are firm believers in quality craftsmanship, unbeatable customer service, and providing our clients with the peace-of-mind knowing they made the right choice for their decorating needs!

If you are ready to experience the #OnBudgetDifferece than give us a call for your FREE Estimate and we'll bring the coffee!

WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARD PROVIDERS