On Budget Painting & Contracting Inc.

Formerly OnBudget Painting
Aurora ON L4G 7C3
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
On Budget Painting & Contracting Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for On Budget Painting & Contracting Inc.

Joe
Joe

Condo painting

We got a new condo and we needed our walls to be painted ASAP. We called on budget painting and got a quote the same day and had the job done the next day! The price was great and the service was professional and perfect! Thank you onbudget painting we definitely recommend them if you’re looking for a fast and perfected painting job!

thanks for the awesome review! Can't wait for our next project together!

Sarah-Mariz Cruz in Aurora
Sarah-Mariz Cruz in Aurora

House painting

OnBudget Painting did an excellent job painting our family home. Or is fantastic and the customer service is our of this world.
We are so thrilled with the quality of work and would recommend them to anyone with any painting needs.

Thank you!

Thank you Sarah! Can't wait for the next project together!

Robert Toronto in North York
Robert Toronto in North York

Living room and Kitchen painting

OnBudget just finished painting my living/dining room and kitchen, trims and doors in preparation to sell the home. They did a fantastic job in all areas. Were very clean and efficient, finished a few hours ahead of schedule, and even touched up a few extra areas of the home on top of what the original job was for, at no cost. Would definitely recommend, and use them again for my next project.

thank you for the kind words Robert! looking forward to working together in the future

Mike
Mike

Kitchen Painting

OnBudget Painting did an amazing job with our kitchen. Fast, efficient and reliable. What would have taken us five or six hours took them less then two. Could not have asked for a better contractor.

thanks for the awesome review Mike! was awesome helping you guys out!

Idan13 in Aurora
Idan13 in Aurora

Painting my house

Was very good and quality very truthful. to have the service of this copeny . and for sure if I going to need again I know to who to call

thank you for the kind words. looking forward to working together in the future

Fobulous in Vaughan
Fobulous in Vaughan

Very happy with our paint project

Project was finished quickly and professionally. They applied several coats as promised and came back for minor touch-ups as well. Colours and lines were all very well done. Would recommend to anyone looking for a paint project.

We appreciate the kind words! minor touch ups are a part of this business and we will always be happy to fix anything thats missed!
looking forward to working together again soon!

Alex in Aurora
Alex in Aurora

Renovation

Me and my wife was very satisfied with job you guys did to our house job was done very well nice clean we are sold our house after renovationis and people who bought was very happy with the renovation so I recommend this company to everybody because they worth it

Thank you Alex for the kind words. we look forward to working together in the future.
We are always available at 647-549-0299

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Condo

They are professionals!!!

They where on time did a wonderful job and the where 15% less then the compettition.

After the job was done my father in law did some damage to the paint, I asked Mr. Segev to send someone to fix it.
He came and fixed it and when I asked I need to pay for his time , the refused and said it is part of doing a perfect job.
I will never got to another painting company.

Thank you for your kind words! we look forward to working with you in the future!

DAN in Toronto
DAN in Toronto

House Painting

I hired this company to paint my mother's house and they did an outstanding job. I will be happy to call them again in the future if I ever need any painting to do. I highly recommend that people will hire this company

Thank you for the kind words! looking forward to working with you in the future!
We are always available at 647-549-0299

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Paintint job

I hired them to paint my house in Vaughan. They were very professional and really know what they're doing. The finished work exceeded my expectations in every way! Would definetly recommend.

thank you for the kind words! we enjoyed transforming your beautiful home!
feel free to reach out for future work 647-549-0299

More about On Budget Painting & Contracting Inc.

Ever wish you could finally find a contractor that shows up on time? Take pride in their work? Provide unbeatable customer service? and is working with your budget?

YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE! - IT IS TIME TO EXPERIENCE #THEONBUDGETWAY !!

We at OnBudget Painting are professional, insured, criminal background checked, friendly and AWESOME painters.

We are firm believers in quality craftsmanship, unbeatable customer service, and providing our clients with the peace-of-mind knowing they made the right choice for their decorating needs!

If you are ready to experience the #OnBudgetDifferece than give us a call for your FREE Estimate and we'll bring the coffee!

WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARD PROVIDERS