Jp Finishes

Reviews for Jp Finishes

Enza P.
Enza P.

Drywall repair and painting

Ceiling was repaired in master, 2nd bedroom and bathroom, then painted, including walls. I’m so pleased with the end result. The staff are skilled, clean, conscientious and professional. Not to mention highly dedicated - I was impressed they worked through until 10p and maintained their composure and happy disposition. The work was started and completed precisely when promised. I would absolutely recommend their services to others in the future.

Thank you so much Enza, looking forward to working with you in the future

Willnerica
Willnerica
1 review , ON

Painting

Good communication throughout the process. Friendly, on time and worked hard all day to get the task completed. Professionally finished and very clean work. Left my house and you wouldnt even notice I had work done, put everything back where it was. Fantastic job. Will be using him again for sure!

Thank you so much! I'm
Extremely excited to work with you in the future !

teodorolauri
teodorolauri
1 review Bradford, ON

painted our home

John and his team painted our whole house. I’m am so happy we chose them. Their work is amazing. They are very clean and precise. They were all so friendly and easy to get along with. They are my painters for life. Thank you John for making our home brighter in so many ways. You are the best!!!!!!

Thank you Terri, it was a pleasure working with you and your beautiful family.

robcox11
robcox11
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Exterior paint

Our experience with John and his amazing employees/ friends was fantastic from the beginning to the end. The completely transformed the curb appeal of our home. Johns customer service was excellent, he always answers his phone and always delivered exactly what was expected.

Thanks very much JP Finishes

Thank you so much Robert, it was an absolute pleasure working with you

More about Jp Finishes

J.P Finishes has always operated under strong values aimed at exceeding client needs. Our communication channels are always open—our relationship with our clients begins on the first day of contact, and only ends once they’re fully satisfied with our work.

When you hire our services, you can count on us for the results you want and need. Get in touch today, and discover the advantage of working with J.P Finishes.