Elite Appliance Service – Hamilton

Dana in Hamilton
Dana in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

My Samsung refrigerator

The technition was quick and efficient ! I would definitely use Elite Appliance Service again. I would also buy Samsung appliances again. I am very pleased with their results .

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your feedback. We truly value the information you have provided. Your responses are vital in helping Elite Appliance to provide an experience that meets the highest standards of excellence.

Txt in Oakville
Txt in Oakville

Good service

My refrigerator suddenly cannot work. Called Samsung service (elite appliance) and got quick response. The technician is very knowledgeable and he gave the honest advices. Very happy with the results. Most important, no hidden cost.

Laura in Stoney Creek
Laura in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Dryer parts replaced

Amazing customer service. Technicians were on time, came with needed parts to be replaced on my dryer and were really fast and friendly! They replaced the parts and put my dryer back together all within 30 minutes. Would highly recommend their services!
Order #: 4146949931

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with Elite Appliance Service! Our Customers are very important to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction. The feedback you have provided means a great deal to us. Thank you.

Heather in Oakville
Heather in Oakville

Stove fixed!

I couldn’t be happier. Technicians arrived hours after I called. Polite and good guys. Suggested tips on using my new appliance. They tested everything and took their time to show me things.

Ciccio in Hamilton
Ciccio in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Samsung Washing Machine; work order number :4145793916

The technician (Larry) showed up earlier than was expected which was great.
Completed the repair quickly and answered all my questions
I would definitely recommend Elite Appliance to everyone!
Thanks

Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to forward this to techs manager to see he his recognized for his efforts.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Dishwasher repair

We purchased our dishwasher 7months ago and it had been working very well until one day it stopped. Thankfully with the one year manufacturer warranty a service tech came to my home repaired the dishwasher in under 15min... fantastic!

Leanne in Oakville
Leanne in Oakville

Elite Appliances service

Friendly fast skilled. Great customer service
41466435 The Technision was very skilled. Kept me informed. Went out of his way to give me tips to prevent issues in the future. I would contact Elite anytime I needed help. I give my high recommendation.I

isaache1118 in Markham
isaache1118 in Markham

Appliance repairs

Amazing services and professional technicians! Had issues with my fridge and dishwasher that bothered me for long time, received many quotes of repairs, Elite is the most reasonable and I learned the problems. Very reliable. Elite quickly identified the problems and fixed them up, their services are friendly, professional. Saved me a lot of time and troubles than other contractors I dealt with before. Totally satisfied and highly recommend !!

More about Elite Appliance Service – Hamilton

Elite Appliance Service has been serving the Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton and surrounding areas for over 18 years. Our Technicians are all Factory trained and certified by all major appliance manufacturers to perform warranty and COD repairs, when choosing an appliance servicer, protect your valuable appliances and ensure the company you hire is authorized and trained by the manufacturer of your appliance. Working closely with appliance manufacturers we have become the Largest independent Servicer in Greater Toronto Area and the Choice of Consumers when it comes to Appliance Repair. We have quickly built an outstanding reputation for our professionalism and honesty. Our mandate has always been the same: to deliver ELITE services at competitive prices, promptly and to our customers complete satisfaction.

Elite Appliance Service is the region's repair specialist. Our skilled technicians can repair all major brands, makes and models and if it's not economically feasible to repair your appliance, we'll tell you straight up. Our technicians receive up to date training direct from the manufactures.

Please see our other HomeStars profile -Elite Appliance Toronto
Read over 400 reviews of our work. We hope to connect with you too.