Elite Appliance Service – Hamilton

Elite Appliance Service – Hamilton

Reviews for Elite Appliance Service – Hamilton

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Excellent service

Excellent service. Zap is great technician and pleasant. He is very efficient. It was great experience to obtain service from Elite. I’ll recommend it to friends and co workers.
Thanks for

Liliana in Hamilton
Liliana in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Fridge repair

Re work order # 4148784562
Technician was on time, fast and professional.
Very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with.

I would recommend them to all of my friends and family.

JJ in Oakville
JJ in Oakville

Fridge Warranty Repair (work order number 344720)

Today, I had the pleasure of dealing with Zack from Elite Appliance Service. He is simply the Best! He is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He showed up on time and was able to diagnose and fix the problem with my fridge in a timely manner. If using Elite Appliance for Service work I would recommend trying to request Zack!

Deneille in Oakville
Deneille in Oakville

Reference #9407971727

I was pleased with the service. I like the reminder text and the eta message that is sent. It helps me use my time efficiently and keeps me in the loop! Thanks!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with Elite Appliance Service! Our Customers are very important to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction. The feedback you have provided means a great deal to us. Thank you.

Csm in Oakville
Csm in Oakville

Stove repair

The service was at no cost since our stove was under warranty. The service from setting appointment to completion was excellent. The serviceman arrived ahead of appointment time window which was appreciated. The diagnosis and repair was quick and the serviceman was polite and respectful. Thanks!

Dave in Hamilton
Dave in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Customer service

They are a very professional company. They confirm the appointment and then send a text when the technician is 20 minutes out.
Work order 4148478941. I would use them again

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your feedback. We truly value the information you have provided. Your responses are vital in helping Elite Appliance to provide an experience that meets the highest standards of excellence.

Susan in Burlington
Susan in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Repair Samsung front loader

Just had my washer repaired #342622 by Zack from Elite. Loved their appointment confirmation by text. Tech arrived during the time window and explained the repair as he worked. Very polite and friendly young man. Referred to Elite by Samsung. Appointment was next day which was just what I needed. Would definitely recommend and use again.

Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to forward this to techs manager to see he his recognized for his efforts.

Shazia in Hamilton
Shazia in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Samsung Range

Excellent service, fast and efficient! Technician was very polite and very knowledgeable. He did his work in a timely manner and did a great job of cleaning up afterwards. Work order no.4148586070

Chris1016 in Oakville
Chris1016 in Oakville

#340008

Our service technician did an awesome job. He was on time and was very professional. Did his work quickly giving us two options for repair. Did the repair and cleaned up completely after finishing.

More about Elite Appliance Service – Hamilton

Elite Appliance Service has been serving the Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton and surrounding areas for over 18 years. Our Technicians are all Factory trained and certified by all major appliance manufacturers to perform warranty and COD repairs, when choosing an appliance servicer, protect your valuable appliances and ensure the company you hire is authorized and trained by the manufacturer of your appliance. Working closely with appliance manufacturers we have become the Largest independent Servicer in Greater Toronto Area and the Choice of Consumers when it comes to Appliance Repair. We have quickly built an outstanding reputation for our professionalism and honesty. Our mandate has always been the same: to deliver ELITE services at competitive prices, promptly and to our customers complete satisfaction.

Elite Appliance Service is the region's repair specialist. Our skilled technicians can repair all major brands, makes and models and if it's not economically feasible to repair your appliance, we'll tell you straight up. Our technicians receive up to date training direct from the manufactures.

Please see our other HomeStars profile -Elite Appliance Toronto
Read over 400 reviews of our work. We hope to connect with you too.