Elite Appliance Service – Hamilton

Dawn W.
Dawn W.
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Gas Dryer job #414358

We needed to have a gas dryer repaired. Gas technicians are not as easy to find as electric. They showed up on time, they were courteous and helped us solve our problem.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Fridge

I was very happy with the service provided by the Elite appliances technician. He was very quick and efficient and understood our issues with our fridge immediately. Happy to work with them.

Nav singh
Nav singh

kitchen aid stove burner fix

I am satisfied with 2 visits from Elite Appliances to fix my kitchenaid stove. The 2nd visit was required as they had to order the special parts.I liked the fact that they kept me updated of status of appointment and parts delivery through constant text messages. Thanks for taking care of my issue #SWCN61EE46B2-1

Grace
Grace
0 reviews Milton, ON

Washer Repair

Very happy with Elite's service and Ricki was the best! He was professional on time and extremely knowledgeable. He took his time to explain and fixed the issue. W/O 4153244126. Thank you!

Samsung Fridge Repair

We had an issue with the display for our fridge. I really appreciate the use of technology in terms of communication. We got a 10 minute notice of their arrival. Once they were here, the technician was friendly, professional and educated us on the issue. We we very satisfied with them for our first use and we would not hesitate to call them again. Thanks Elite! Work Order 414536.

Dan U in Oakville
Dan U in Oakville

A1 repair of my LG washer!

I have used Elite Appliance Service several times now and they are always prompt, professional and repair my appliances quickly and right the first time.
This times work order - 414282 - was no different. The tech was very knowledgeable and repaired my washer quickly while explaining what was wrong. Great experience!

Highly recommended Elite!

DJ in Toronto
DJ in Toronto

Service

Had a leakage on my washer for the past 2 weeks and I called in and a technician was assigned from elite appliances.. surprisely problem was found and solved in minutes..great work and great attitude from the technician..

Meaghan in Toronto
Meaghan in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

5-STARS!

Order number: 4153179830. Thank you so much for helping us out with our Samsung washer. It was leaking from the bottom of the door, but it was such an easy fix. The technician was lovely - very respectful and knowledgeable. Should it continue to leak, then they offered to come back again and do an even bigger repair. Very grateful for this experience, especially during these unusual times. Thanks again!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Washer repair 413970

My washing machine is stacked and the gasket had come out. The technician was professional, efficient and informative. He was able to complete the repair with minimal disruption. Respected social distancing and ensured he cleaned up after himself. Case 413970

More about Elite Appliance Service – Hamilton

Elite Appliance Service has been serving the Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton and surrounding areas for over 18 years. Our Technicians are all Factory trained and certified by all major appliance manufacturers to perform warranty and COD repairs, when choosing an appliance servicer, protect your valuable appliances and ensure the company you hire is authorized and trained by the manufacturer of your appliance. Working closely with appliance manufacturers we have become the Largest independent Servicer in Greater Toronto Area and the Choice of Consumers when it comes to Appliance Repair. We have quickly built an outstanding reputation for our professionalism and honesty. Our mandate has always been the same: to deliver ELITE services at competitive prices, promptly and to our customers complete satisfaction.

Elite Appliance Service is the region's repair specialist. Our skilled technicians can repair all major brands, makes and models and if it's not economically feasible to repair your appliance, we'll tell you straight up. Our technicians receive up to date training direct from the manufactures.

Please see our other HomeStars profile -Elite Appliance Toronto
Read over 400 reviews of our work. We hope to connect with you too.