Fedo Finishing Painting And Design

kbholferty
kbholferty
1 review Bellingham, WA

Interior mother-in-law suite

Mr. Fedorchuk was professional, friendly and knows his stuff. The work was excellent and done efficiently. I will use him for my next home painting needs.

We appreciate your feedback! thanks for the review, and also for providing the crew with lunch!

Dale T.
Dale T.
1 review Langley, BC

BEDROOMS. BATHROOMS UTILITY ROOM FAMILY ROOM

Luke is most reliable - honest - and does very good work. We have had Luke paint several rooms inside our home as well as painting the exterior this past summer - all work has been completed satisfactorily in a timely manner. Luke will provide an estimate for all jobs

Thanks for the kind words Dale and Pat! you guys are great clients :)

LisaYeung
LisaYeung
1 review Vancouver, BC

Repainted our guest house

We were very pleased with the work Luke and his team did. They repainted the outside of our guest house and did a wonderful job. Everyone was very friendly and made a point to fix tiny little details we didnt even notice. We will definitely recommend them to our friends. :)

Thank you Mrs Yeung, you guys were a pleasure to work for!

More about Fedo Finishing Painting And Design

Having been a part of the commercial and residential painting industry since 2010, I have a wealth of knowledge in the craft that I have incorporated into my business, Fedo Finishing, to create a superior level of quality in my finished product that many bigger companies have a tendency to ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Vancouver?