HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Oakville  >  Gotcha Covered Of Ancaster

Review for Gotcha Covered Of Ancaster

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

Curtain Rod Installation, GotchaCovered (escarpment)

I needed two curtain rods installed in our condo. Mike came on time, had all the tools he needed, cleaned up after himself, and was a really nice person to deal with.

At some point we're going to have shutters installed and I won't hesitate to hire Mike. I really appreciated that he came from Oakville to Toronto to help me out.

Thank you! It was great working with you too and look forward to helping you out in the future

More about Gotcha Covered Of Ancaster

Welcome to Gotcha Covered Escarpment serving Flamborough, Ancaster, Dundas, Niagara and surrounding areas, where custom window treatments is our passion! Whether you are looking for light or heat control, privacy, aesthetics, or all of the above, we have the solution to fit any style or budget. To get started, simply ...