Clark Pools Spas Collingwood

Clark Pools Spas Collingwood

Review for Clark Pools Spas Collingwood

Private User reviews Singhampton, ON

Cowards and weasels

Cowards!!! Wasting my time because you screwed up your invoicing years ago and it took a credit bureau to fix your mistake, because your communication sucks, which I then paid in full!!! Now when i need service you booked me in TWICE and just didn't show up. Then I call and you finally inform me that you don't want to service my spa because of the issue 7 years ago. Thanks for letting me come and spend thousands of dollars in your shop for chemical and filters while saying nothing to me all along. Bye bye!!