Forward Movers

Reviews for Forward Movers

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto

Movers

A great bunch of courteous, and super careful guys. I used this company 3 times and always had a different set of guys and they are all fast, reliable, friendly and hard workers. I highly recommend forward movers.
Frank

Holly in Mississauga
Holly in Mississauga

Condo Move

Such friendly and professional guys! Really happy about the service. My friend recommended this company and I'm so glad I chose to do it! We have a 500 sq foot condo (they even did the locker). Nothing was damaged or broken - they were very careful with our stuff. They made the entire process easy and stress-free. I will definitely recommend to anyone else who is moving out! Thanks again :)

Thank you holly for the compliments, it was a pleasure to do your move, hopefully we get to see you on your next move!

4,000 sqft house move

Great communication with company prior to move. During the move company was respectful, cortious and careful with all furniture and boxes. The company disassembled and wrapped all furniture. Truck was packed good, no damages on arrival. Company reassembled and unwrapped furniture. Company even came back the next day to help move fish tank which was not part of contract. Highly recommend and will use again. thank you for making this move as stressless as possible.

Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure meeting you, hopefully we will see you on your next move!

jbentley11231
jbentley11231

Moving

They did a first rate job at a very fair price. I would highly recommend them to anybody looking to move. You can't go wrong with Forward Moving and Storage.

It was a pleasure to meet you and your family and do your move, if you need any further assistance in the future, don't hesitate to give us a call!

Tyrone
Tyrone

Home moving

The guys did an amazing job, they worked great and had very fun personalities. They were able to work fast while making my day as stress free as possible. I was lucky enough to get them on one of thier specials so it made them super cheap, they were willing to beat my beat estimate with the same size truck and number of workers, a deal that no other company was willing to offer me. Not to mention that they still beat my estimate by an hour. If I ever have another move, it will definitely be with them.

Thank you for the compliments, if you need any further help in the future, do not hesitate to give us a call

khalid96peace
khalid96peace

Moving

They came in from the start with a reasonable estimate and professional customer service. When they got to the move the crew was efficient than extra careful which helped speed of the move and save me money. the service was amazing and the crew was fun to work with I recommend them to anyone planning a move in the near future

We are glad you were satisfied with your move, we hope to see you on your next move

Veronica
Veronica

2+1 bedroom condo move

Very impressed. Pricing was very fair, was quoted exactly what I paid. The team was professional, knew what they were doing and most importantly didn’t break anything (I have a lot of fragile decor and mirrrored furniture). They were quick, on time and overall really nice friendly people.

it was truly a pleasure to do your move . If we can help in any way in the future feel free to give us a call

matt
matt

Moving

On the day of my move the crew showed up on time and ready to go. They were very professional and friendly and energetic they were very kind toward my children and were very well mannered around them over all the experience was great I rate 5 stars and would recommend them to everyone I know

It was a pleasure to meet you, thank you for choosing us and we will hopefully see you on your next move!

More about Forward Movers

Moving & Storage Company We are a Toronto based moving company specialize in professional residential and commercial moving services for relocation Locally, Nationally, Cross border, and Internationally. Forward Movers is one of top rated moving companies in Toronto. We continue to grow with a dedication to professional, careful, and courteous ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Mississauga?