Forward Movers

Mississauga ON L5E 2M6

Reviews for Forward Movers

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Movers

They made moving out of the city a breeze! And they were really fair with when it came to price! I’ve never seen movers pack and unpack a truck so quickly! They fast, reliable and careful with all our belongings! We would definitely use them again and recommend them.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Professional movers!

Excellent service!! Very professional and price is reasonable . We've hired forward movers twice and they amazed us with their work ! They were extremely quick, everything was neatly wrapped and they were always on time! Will definitely hire them again!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Moving

Needed to move from my house to an apartment. These guys were on time and professional. Good service. Would
Reccommend to to my peers. Good work folks no complaints. Thanks.

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto

Movers

A great bunch of courteous, and super careful guys. I used this company 3 times and always had a different set of guys and they are all fast, reliable, friendly and hard workers. I highly recommend forward movers.
Frank

Holly in Mississauga
Holly in Mississauga

Condo Move

Such friendly and professional guys! Really happy about the service. My friend recommended this company and I'm so glad I chose to do it! We have a 500 sq foot condo (they even did the locker). Nothing was damaged or broken - they were very careful with our stuff. They made the entire process easy and stress-free. I will definitely recommend to anyone else who is moving out! Thanks again :)

Thank you holly for the compliments, it was a pleasure to do your move, hopefully we get to see you on your next move!

4,000 sqft house move

Great communication with company prior to move. During the move company was respectful, cortious and careful with all furniture and boxes. The company disassembled and wrapped all furniture. Truck was packed good, no damages on arrival. Company reassembled and unwrapped furniture. Company even came back the next day to help move fish tank which was not part of contract. Highly recommend and will use again. thank you for making this move as stressless as possible.

Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure meeting you, hopefully we will see you on your next move!

jbentley11231
jbentley11231

Moving

They did a first rate job at a very fair price. I would highly recommend them to anybody looking to move. You can't go wrong with Forward Moving and Storage.

It was a pleasure to meet you and your family and do your move, if you need any further assistance in the future, don't hesitate to give us a call!

Tyrone
Tyrone

Home moving

The guys did an amazing job, they worked great and had very fun personalities. They were able to work fast while making my day as stress free as possible. I was lucky enough to get them on one of thier specials so it made them super cheap, they were willing to beat my beat estimate with the same size truck and number of workers, a deal that no other company was willing to offer me. Not to mention that they still beat my estimate by an hour. If I ever have another move, it will definitely be with them.

Thank you for the compliments, if you need any further help in the future, do not hesitate to give us a call

More about Forward Movers

Moving & Storage Company We are a Toronto based moving company specialize in professional residential and commercial moving services for relocation Locally, Nationally, Cross border, and Internationally. Forward Movers is one of top rated moving companies in Toronto. We continue to grow with a dedication to professional, careful, and courteous ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Mississauga?