HVAC EXPERTS

Cliff
Cliff
1 review Whitby, ON

Air conditioning

They came out within a few hours of my online request! Technician was very good an methodical. Didn’t charge me for the diagnosis. A heat wave was coming up and they were able to come to replace my old unit within 2 days! Work was done professionally. I’d definitely recommend.

thanks Cliff, really appreciate your feedback. Looking forward to serve you again in future.

bachp
bachp

AC Services

Needed to have my AC checked as it wasn’t cooling the house down like it should be contacted him and he gave me the full information on what needed to be done, quoted me a price which ge stuck with and took care of the job in a very efficient manner. He also took the time to educate me on troubleshooting certain things with my AC unit and it was a pleasure dealing with him and will definitely recommend him to anybody that is looking for any HVAC services

Really appreciate your feedback. It was pleasure working for you and making your home comfortable again. thanks

gabrielmachado5150
gabrielmachado5150

Products

Was well done by the worker and is working good the job was done thanks

Thanks Gabriel. Really appreciate your feedback.

TAYYAB from TT DUCT CLEANING .INC.
TAYYAB from TT DUCT CLEANING .INC.

Heating service

Excellent job .I am very happy with service .they are professional .i will give them 5 star.

Thank you Tayyab for your feedback.

More about HVAC EXPERTS

We sell, repair,and install all major brands brands. All service work is performed by licensed professional technicians. We service both RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL appliances. We provide same day service for breakdowns in emergency.

At HVAC EXPERTS appliances are installed and serviced according to local gas, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, and building codes. All installations are performed by licensed and professional installers. We stand behind every job and assure quality installation.