Urban BnB Cleaning Inc

HomeStars  >  Renovation Cleaning in Brampton  >  Urban BnB Cleaning Inc

Reviews for Urban BnB Cleaning Inc

Sarah
Sarah

Cleaning, housekeeping, property management, property services

Urban BnB Cleaning Inc
Brampton
L6X 5E8

I used Urban BnB for a move out clean at of my units. I own several condos in the downtown core and Urban BnB provides me with full service move out cleans. They are fantastic. My new tenants are always extremely impressed with the condition of the property when they move in.

I used other companies in the past and I didn't find the quality to be as good as Urban BnB. The customer service is also fantastic. I had no issues and I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a hassle-free cleaning experience.

We enjoy doing business with you Thank you

Monique
Monique

Post Construction Clean

Very reliable,professional, and great prices. They completed the work on schedule. All the dust from construction was completely gone. Definitely with the money.

More about Urban BnB Cleaning Inc

Welcome to Urban BnB Cleaning Inc. Our mission is to provide specialized cleaning services for clients that range from BnB hosts, landlords and leasing agencies to real-estate companies, office managers and construction crews. Known for our exceptional standards of excellence, we hold customer satisfaction as our only measurement of success. ...