The Urban Cleaner (Specialist in Vacation Homes)

Formerly Urban BnB Cleaning Inc.
House & Apartment Cleaning
Brampton ON L6X 5E8
House & Apartment Cleaning
The Urban Cleaner (Specialist in Vacation Homes)

Reviews for The Urban Cleaner (Specialist in Vacation Homes)

Sarah
Sarah

Cleaning, housekeeping, property management, property services

I used Urban BnB for a move out clean at of my units. I own several condos in the downtown core and Urban BnB provides me with full service move out cleans. They are fantastic. My new tenants are always extremely impressed with the condition of the property when they move in.

I used other companies in the past and I didn't find the quality to be as good as Urban BnB. The customer service is also fantastic. I had no issues and I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a hassle-free cleaning experience.

We enjoy doing business with you Thank you

Monique
Monique

Post Construction Clean

Very reliable,professional, and great prices. They completed the work on schedule. All the dust from construction was completely gone. Definitely with the money.

More about The Urban Cleaner (Specialist in Vacation Homes)

We specialize in Vacation Home Cleaning. This is all we do! Between handling bookings, responding to & checking-in guests, running a short-term vacation rental can become a full-time job. You need a reliable Vacation Home Cleaning service to clean your home and make it a 5-STAR GUEST-EXPERIENCE. Its simple Book ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Brampton?