Lead Design+Renovation

Kendall in London
Kendall in London
1 review London, ON

Kitchen renovation

Professional, clean, efficient service from start to finish. My experience with Lead Design + Renovation was a positive experience and one I would highly recommend. Damian was responsive and patient with me during my first kitchen reno and I couldn't be happier with the final result.

Jeff  from Jeff Hayes Contracting
Jeff from Jeff Hayes Contracting
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Basement renovation

I have been a contractor for a long time. I have hired many guys along the way, both employees and sub contractors. Having worked with Damian in the past and even having hired him to do some of the work for me as a sub contractor, I can attest to his work ethic.
Damian paid attention to the details 2 and 3 steps before they happened to ensure a timely and seamless transition from one taste to the next. While providing a great finished product.
As a micro manager and perfectionist, I would gladly hire Damian again. I wish him all the best in his new endeavor.

Jeff, thank you for your review. We worked well together and I look forward to future endeavours.

Jon W.
Jon W.
1 review Gatineau, QC

Kitchen, bath, paint

I have had the pleasure of working with Lead renovations design on many wide ranging projects. Whether refreshing a room with new paint, trim and finishing or more complex renovations, Damian has always been professional, knowledgable, and most importantly timely in all aspects of the design and renovation process. I am very pleased with the work and would highly recommend Lead for your Home and business.

Thank you Jon. It has been a pleasure working with you over the years on your variety of renovation projects.

More about Lead Design+Renovation

Lead Design and Renovation works with a variety of spaces to create stimulating and upscale design. With over 15 years’ design experience and having been exposed to hundreds of homes, our work is as diverse as it is exceptional; from traditional to minimalist, from eclectic to modern, from contemporary and everything in between. Each client is unique and so is each space.