Kanata Caulking

Reviews for Kanata Caulking

Arlene B.
Arlene B.

Caulking Of Entire Home

The caulking on my home was very old and damaged and it is now brand new and perfect - thanks to Kanata Caulking. From start to finish the crew was polite and punctual and took the time to answer all my questions. They matched the colour of my window frames perfectly and did an excellent job, cleaning up the mess before leaving my home! If your home needs caulking, look no further and contact Kanata!

Mrs. Arlene B,

Thank you you for your trust, honestly was a pleasure worked for you.

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Window caulking

Jesus and his crew were very professional, showed up on time and did an amazing job on my windows. Price seemed fair. We are very pleased with results and would highly recommend.

Hello Mr.Koushik,

Thank you for your trust!

Re culking all the windows and doors

Satisfied about the work and I will recommend to my friends and relatives. They are professional what they are doing.

Hello Mr. Manny,

Was our pleasure served for you, your satisfaction is our goal.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Caulking

Did very good job, Very nice people, reasonable price! Give you 12 years warranty , I am happy.

Hello Mr. Lee,

Thank you very much for your trust, you are very good costumer, we are pride to make you happy.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Caulking Windows, Roof

So happy I contacted Kanata Caulking. Jesus arrived prompt to provide a quote, the work was done within a week, and it was done to my very high standards. I am very picky - a bit of a perfectionist - yet had nothing to say after the work was done as it was done perfectly. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for caulking work.

Hello Mr. Wolfe, thank you for your trust. When picky client work with a picky company the results talks by it self. Thanks again!

MK in Brampton
MK in Brampton

Seal all windows and doors

I contacted Kanata to seal my home. C... came and gave me a quote. I agreed for them to do the job. Some time later I noticed that they did not seal the door with glass insert. I contacted them and told them about the missed areas. At this point they told me that it would have been a different price. I told them that I did not ask for a partial seal. Left several messages for the person who gave me the estimate; to date - no response.

Hello MK,

First of all a cordial greeting and apologize for the misunderstanding.

Honestly this is a surprise for us, we work hard for our customers satisfaction, that’s our first goal as a company and that’s why we are the best winners award 2020 based in Home Stars ranking. According of our files, your house was done last summer of 2019! But all good, we are here, let us explain to you and clarify several points:

1. We did your free inspection and how you said you agree with us. Onces we finished your home, we showed to you all the work that we did and we sent to you 12 years warranty and you received satisfactory.

2. Our Exterior Caulking services, include seal the gaps between the frame of the windows and the surfaces (brick, precast, stone, stucco, metal, etc.) In other words, we seal the perimeter around the windows, doors and garages. Plus that we seal the perimeter of the vents and pipes around the house. So, your house is sealed 100% nice and clean and you don’t have leaks.

3. The services about you are referring “glass insert“ comes from the factory with the window or the door. The name of that service is “glazing” to do that kind of work properly, we have to use special type of material and different tools, because is other type and specific work. In that way, we will be more than happy to do a quote for you to do that service that you are worried about. We are here always to help our clients.

We wish that this information can help you to clarify the situation,

www.kanatacaulking.ca
info@kanatacaulking.ca
1855-KanataC

Caulking

Jesus was easy to work with. Good workmanship, cleaned up after job....happy customer! Thank you.

Hello Mr. Paul, thank you for your trust, your happiness is our success!

Caulking windows

Jesus's knowledge and professionalism caught my attention. After much research, I was convinced to have hired the best team to do all my windows. I was indeed reassured of having made an excellent choice, as I watched the attention to detail at every step. I am happy to have decided for this company and I would highly recommend it.

Thank you for your trust Mr. Castillo!

Rafael in Toronto
Rafael in Toronto

Re-caulk all windows and doors

Had all the caulking on my home re-done by Kanata caulking and I'm impressed with quality and customer service! I read previous reviews to ensure I was hiring a reputable company and it certainly has proven true. Thanks for the great service.

Hello Mr. Rafael, Thank you for your trust and for choosing us!!

P. in Oakville
P. in Oakville

House re-caulking

Very happy with the services. Punctual, dedicated and left relatively clean job site after they finished. Really have no concerns, clearly they know what they are doing, would use their services again.

Thank you for your trust Mr. Pavel!

More about Kanata Caulking

Kanata Caulking and Weatherproofing is a company with more than 10 years of experience in the caulking field with a 100% customer satisfaction policy and a high-quality service. Our priority is to fulfill all the expectations of every single client no matter the size of the project. To reach this goal we have a qualified and well-trained team willing to go out of their way to meet all your demands.

For us, the customer is the most important part of the path to success, and that’s why we are one of the most competitive caulking companies in Ontario.

@kanatacaulking

Waterproofing
We offer a wide variety of services to cover all your caulking needs using the best materials available in the industry to ensure the quality of our work. We have more than 10 years of experience where we have learned different techniques which able us to provide an outstanding service and warranty our customers’ satisfaction. Residential: at Kanata Caulking & Weatherproofing we help you remove air and water leaks from your home, condominium or residence. Commercial: We optimize your windows, doors, bathrooms and any space you want to seal and protect in your building (interior or exterior). We work both, interior and exterior projects with the best quality on the market and with a 12 year warranty. Low Rise & High Rise Properties: We have highly trained work teams to work at Low Rise & High Rise, guaranteeing exceptional work and quality in all types of projects. Landscaping: We offer a wide variety of services to cover all your landscaping caulking needs We can help with Windows Caulking Doors Caulking Vents Caulking Pipes Caulking Swimming pools Caulking Bathrooms Caulking Countertops Caulking Fire Place Caulking Kitchen Caulking General Landscape We help you to seal any part you want!
1. We like our Job- With over 10 years of experience in the caulking field or biggest reward is the customer satisfaction. 2. Quality--We dedicate ourselves to improve the quality by applying the best material in the market managed by real professionals. 3. Warranty--Your home will be protected against any external weather. This is why, with our service, you will receive 12 years warranty.
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
Residential- Your home will be protected against any external weather. This is why, with our service, you will receive 12 years warranty.