Kanata Caulking

Kanata Caulking

Reviews for Kanata Caulking

lynlitvack
lynlitvack

A little late but worth the wait

They called very politely and informed me they would be late. When they arrived they review the worked to be done and upon completion went over the work done.
The work site was left clean and they were very professional.
Highly recommend

Caulking

Jesus and his team were very professional. The work was done quickly and well. The price charged was equal to the price agreed upon . I would recommend to others. Thanks guys.

Thank you!

Donna H.
Donna H.
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Outdoor caulking

Very pleased with responsiveness and work. Very professional! Came to my home within 2 days to provide a quote and then showed right on time 2 weeks later for the job. Thank you Carlos!

Thanks Donna

Cambridge Home Owner in Cambridge
Cambridge Home Owner in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Home Renovation

We wanted to complete some regular maintenance and fix some issues. Carlos and his team were able to educate me on my options and give me solid advice. When the crew arrived they were on time, extremely tidy, courteous and finished as estimated. They completed work inside and outside and provided additional services that I would normally require another company to complete. I would be happy to recommend this company to anyone looking to make home improvements.
Cambridge Home Owner

Thanks you Chris

Angie in Old Toronto
Angie in Old Toronto

My house Caulking

I hired them for my house they did great job very professional , so friendly I will definitely recommend them for my friends can't wait to save money on my gas bill ..thanks a lot

M. AhTon in Oakville
M. AhTon in Oakville

Caulking

Jesus is very nice and friendly. He and his crew arrived at my house on time on the day scheduled. They worked hard and efficiently and did a good job.

Thanks for your trust.

SONNY in Toronto
SONNY in Toronto

Exterior caulking

Jesus and his crew gave a really good offer plus the 12year warranty which is longer than the usual 10year. They are also the only one that guaranteed my window will not get wet during winter as the house will be 100% sealed. Overall, they did a great job caulking my house. I am not wishing for early winter but I hope to see that our window won't get wet anymore.

Thank you for your trust! We are sure you will enjoy a warm winter inside

Roberto in Milton
Roberto in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Window caulking

Punctual and Work done as promised. Very dedicated work crew appointment was for 8am and they started work on time. We will put the work to the test this winter.

Raheem in Orangeville
Raheem in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Complete window and door caulking

Very professional and thorough. Crew came on time reviewed scope of work. Showed sample of on section before continuing. 5 crew members accommodated us by coming on Saturday. They cleaned up everything. Very satisfied.

Thanks for your trust !

Window Caulking

They worked very efficiently and finished the job on time. They came and completed the job on the day they promised and came on time as well. I look forward to working with them again.

Thank you for trusting us your home ! It was our pleasure to help you

More about Kanata Caulking

Kanata Caulking and Weatherproofing is a company with more than 10 years of experience in the caulking field with a 100% customer satisfaction policy and a high-quality service. Our priority is to fulfill all the expectations of every single client no matter the size of the project. To reach this goal we have a qualified and well-trained team willing to go out of their way to meet all your demands.

For us, the customer is the most important part of the path to success, and that’s why we are one of the most competitive caulking companies in Ontario.

@kanatacaulking

Waterproofing
We offer a wide variety of services to cover all your caulking needs using the best materials available in the industry to ensure the quality of our work. We have more than 10 years of experience where we have learned different techniques which able us to provide an outstanding service and warranty our customers’ satisfaction. Residential: at Kanata Caulking & Weatherproofing we help you remove air and water leaks from your home, condominium or residence. Commercial: We optimize your windows, doors, bathrooms and any space you want to seal and protect in your building (interior or exterior). We work both, interior and exterior projects with the best quality on the market and with a 12 year warranty. Low Rise & High Rise Properties: We have highly trained work teams to work at Low Rise & High Rise, guaranteeing exceptional work and quality in all types of projects. Landscaping: We offer a wide variety of services to cover all your landscaping caulking needs We can help with Windows Caulking Doors Caulking Vents Caulking Pipes Caulking Swimming pools Caulking Bathrooms Caulking Countertops Caulking Fire Place Caulking Kitchen Caulking General Landscape We help you to seal any part you want!
1. We like our Job- With over 10 years of experience in the caulking field or biggest reward is the customer satisfaction. 2. Quality--We dedicate ourselves to improve the quality by applying the best material in the market managed by real professionals. 3. Warranty--Your home will be protected against any external weather. This is why, with our service, you will receive 12 years warranty.
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
Residential- Your home will be protected against any external weather. This is why, with our service, you will receive 12 years warranty.