General Contractors
General Contractors

Reviews for Dekorum Home Improvements

CHANNELL.C
CHANNELL.C

Replaced patio door with sliding french doors with larger opening

We are are so happy with our new patio doors. Thomas and his crew were very professional, they completed the work quickly and efficiently.

Will definitely call them again for future renovations.

Thank you for positive review . Thank you for ,
delicious cookies and coffee

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Now we can have the home we always wanted

My wife and I were so happy to find Tomas and his crew. I always assumed working with a contractor would be too expensive but i’m sure I actually would have saved money in the past if I had found him sooner, instead of acting as my own contractor. The initial job he quoted me for was a major basement reno, but we have had such a good experience working with him we decided to extend our line of credit and get him to replace several windows and doors, tile our sunroom, replace a fireplace hearth/surround, replace our front door, and a bunch of other extras. My wife is an interior designer so her standards are very high, and she has been very happy with their work. His crew is very pleasant and I was comfortable giving them a key to get in when we weren’t home. We will be calling them again for any future projects, and happily recommend them to friends, co-workers and family.

review. Glad you had a positive experience with Dekorum home improvement team and looking forward to future projects with you.

snaige.sileika in Toronto
snaige.sileika in Toronto

Replacing old window

I got two quotes
Dekorum was knowledgeable and quoted $650
The other company didn't impress me and quoted $1200

Dekorum did a fabulous job - on time - tidied up.
I would recommend them to everyone

Matthew
Matthew

Storm Door installation

Tomas replaced one of our storm doors and also installed a storm door on our front entrance. Tomas was easy to communicate with through both HomeStars service request for the quote and text for scheduling. They were on time for both the visit for measurement/quote as well as the installation a couple weeks later.

Installation was done quickly within a couple hours, even with the difficulty of our side door's old framing. After the work was done, Tomas explained the work, showed me the functionality of both storm doors and cleaned up well. I would definitely recommend Tomas for any work for doors, windows and other reno.

Thank you for positive review , always to help you ...

MashaZ in North York
MashaZ in North York

Bathrooms' renovation & windows' replacements

We wanted to do renovations in both of our bathrooms ourselves, but when we started thinking of all the things we'd need to do, we realized that it will take us forever to finish them.

We looked for contractors to help us with bathroom renovations for awhile but had no luck even with the proper estimate.

When we first met Dekorum team our impression was exactly the same as it was up to the end of our project - we spoke with real professionals.

The guys were working really hard every day from mornings to late evenings. They removed old tiles in both of our bathrooms, built a completely new shower in one bathroom and replaced and renovated a bathtub in another one. One of the things we really needed help with is the installation of a ventilation system in both bathrooms and the Dekorum team completed it in no time at all.

Everything they've done - from tiles and showers to installation of vanities, plumbing, electrical, and painting - was just perfect.

The Dekorum team also replaced our old windows with new ones and have done an amazing job with that as well. We've seen the work of other contractors on our street and were hoping that Dekorum would do a better job. The result was seamless and even though we were replacing windows in the winter, the Dekorum team was so fast with it that we hardly felt any cold in our house.

The best part of the whole renovation project at our house with Dekorum was that their quote was spot-on and it never changed up until the end of the renovation.

I highly recommend the team and, for sure, will be hiring them in the future for other home renovation projects.
Thanks a lot, guys!

Hello Masha : Thank you so much for such lovely comments....it is one of the most beautiful review we have ever received, we really thank you for those kind words to our entire team as you certainly did not forget . Thank you so much!!! We do not even need to say we are here anytime you need us, and we look forward to have the pleasure to work with you again in the future. All the best, Vadim, Gena , Thomas

gugovaganka
gugovaganka

Cottage

Toronto
M3J 3H7

First I would like to say Thank you to Dekorum Home Improvements and special thanks to Tomas.
I called few different companies to compare prices products.As smart cottage owner I picked the best price and I trust Tomas and his years of experience. It was also very educational experience. I am so happy with the service and the quality.I highly recommend this company. Professionaly, fast,perfectly done, best price best quality.
Thank you Dekorum Home Improvements.
Appreciate it.

Thank you , our pleasure, to see happy customer .

Julia from Vaughan
Julia from Vaughan

Renovations in my house

Tomas and his team did a fantastic job of removing walls between the living room and dining room.Smoothening the ceiling, install LED lighting and installing a engineering hardwood floor. The fireplace was converted to modern tv wall. They enlarge front entry door from single to fiberglass door with sidelight glass insert and wrought iron design. The team was well organized, neat and punctual. The work was done efficiently and on budget. Overall this company conducts itself in a professional and honest manner and the workmanship is excellent. We would highly recommend Dekorum Home improvement team and would definitely use this company again for any future renovations.

Thank you Julia for the nice review!! It was a pleasure working with you guys,,, Enjoy

Navneet in Vaughan
Navneet in Vaughan

Kitchen Rennovation

We were finally able to completely re-do our old, cramped kitchen. We choose Dekorum home improvement renovators .Vadim and Tomas gutted it, open walls to dinning room to make open concept kitchen ,flattened ceiling , installed extra electrical outlets and pot lights, put down new granit flooring, new windows and sliding door , set up the cabinets and island , installed the backsplash, counters, sink and dishwasher and painted. And they did a great job. Everything looks great and they hid a lot of the problems of the kitchen.Definitely recommended them AAA +++

Thank you so much for the wonderful Review, This will go long way to boost our confidence and help other customer to choose our company, we really appreciate having the opportunity to do business with you Guys. Hope you will choose us for your basement renovation ... Dekorum team

gerrymichels
gerrymichels
1 review Jacksons Point, ON

Window installation

These guys are pro's great product and service. No job is too big or too small they can do it all. A+++++

Thank you !! Enjoy

Murray S.
Murray S.

Bathroom Renovation

Toronto
M3J 3H7

Dekorum completely renovated this bathroom.
The job began with the complete demolition of the bathroom.
The old shower was completely rotted away and was causing water damage to the room below.
They installed all new plumbing including drains, facets, shower systems and toilet.
They installed new lighting, including pot lights.
They built a new shower using the Schluter waterproofing method and surrounded it with a custom glass enclosure.
They built a new deck and installed a new bathtub.
They installed a Schluter heated floor.
The installed new vanities, mirrors and all accessories and painted.
The workers were clean and polite and made sure I was satisfied with the work.
Most of all, they stayed on budget and finished the job in a timely manor.
I would definitely recommend Dekorum.

Thank you !!!

More about Dekorum Home Improvements

At Dekorum, we know how important your home is to you. That’s why you can trust our professional team to listen to your ideas and understand your vision in order to make your home remodeling dreams a reality. Our team of residential and commercial experts offers superior quality general contracting service. With years of experience in the industry, we know how to get the job done right.

*****

With over 15 years of experience, the Dekorum team has built a solid reputation with our clients. We work closely with you throughout the renovation process, and our commitment to your satisfaction is what makes us one of the leading home renovation services in the Toronto area.

What Makes Us Unique?

*****

Our contractors work on both big and small projects and are always ready to assist you, no matter you are renovating a small room or an entire home or business space. We utilize the latest equipment and high quality products to realize your dream of owning a modern and stylish into reality. Your project is completed on time. Everything is done within your budget.
Minimal disruption to your home. No hassles as we manage everything. Locally-owned & operated in Toronto. We are committed to customer service.