Plumbing

Reviews for GTA Plumbing Services

Michael Roy in Etobicoke
Michael Roy in Etobicoke

Running Toilet

I had a running toilet and I sent out a request to their company. Ahmed kindly sent a technician and Helal arrived with all supplies within an hour and had the ballcock and flush valve replaced. His work was completed very professionally. I am stunned by how friendly the service was and the level of professionalism he had. Wouldn’t hesitate to call them again. Amazing job!

Thank you Micheal for a great review! We're glad that your toilet is fixed and your business is greatly appreciated. Have an amazing day :)

Ghulam
Ghulam

Shower Faucet Installation

I requested GTA Plumbing Services to install a shower faucet. I was given same day service. Eddris, the technician arrived on time and immediately got to work. His service was very impressive. He got the installation done and was very knowledgeable and polite. I recommend them and I am very satisfied with their work.

Thank you so much for a great review! We really appreciate your business with us and are glad that your shower faucet is fixed! Have a wonderful day :)

Surqualb in Toronto
Surqualb in Toronto

Kitec Repair Work:

The company quoted fairly, came on time, and did quality work. The best part was that they did minimal damage to the walls and ceiling to help us minimize the cost of finishes. Would definately recommend.

Thank you Surqualb for the kind review. We're really glad that you're happy with the work provided. At Gta Plumbing services, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We really appreciate your business.

Best Regards

Ahmad H.

Koko B in Etobicoke
Koko B in Etobicoke

Kitchen drain clog and pipe change

I put the request to HomeStars at 8am. Ahmed call me right away Ana arranged timing as I needed someone fast. Eddris was technician who came on the scene. Quickly diagnosed the issue, unclogged the drain and changed the leaking plumbing under the kitchen sink. I can,t say enough about Eddris as he was fast clean and very polite. Showed up at 10:15 am as promised and was gone by noon. Would not hesitate to use them again

Thank you Koko for your kind your great review. At Gta plumbing services, customer satisfaction is our number one priority, We appreciate your business and look farward to serving you in the future. Have an amazing day :)

kathrenblake2202
kathrenblake2202

Plumbing service

Called GTA Plumbing Services for a clogged drain line in my backyard. They send technician Edriss who came on site, diagnosed the problem, and quickly got to work. He snaked the drain and cleared the clog. Afterwards he cleaned up and was gone within an hour. Over all very friendly and professional service throughout. would defiantly recommend and call them again.

Thank you Katheren for the amazing review, we're always happy to help and work at your convince. We appreciate your business and looking farward to serving you in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Tina
Tina
1 review Ajax, ON

bursted pipe

We had a very pleasant experience with GTA Plumbing Services. They located a leak and fixed the bursting pipe. They are very friendly and diligent with work. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Tina for your kind review, We are glad to serve you and resolve your issue! Have yourself an amazing day :)

More about GTA Plumbing Services

GTA Plumbing Services is covering all aspects of plumbing from A-Z. Our Plumbers are Licences, Insured and working professionals to meet your demand. Proudly serving the area:(Brampton, City of Toronto, Markham, York Region, Mississauga, Peel Region, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Halton Region)

***

Why not try us today, CALL 647-859-5363 or for a free estimate. Email info@gtaplumbingservices.ca (24 Hour Emergency Service Available)